Tourney Field

Hayden's pov:

Carlos asked me to watch him and Jay to tryout for the dumb whatever it was. "Jay, Ben, offense. Chad, you're defense. Taylor, you're the shooter." Said the coach. I was at the bench, near the cheerleaders.

"Right, coach!" The boy, Taylor said.

"Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone! Come on." The coach told Carlos. The what zone?

"Pick it up. Put it on! Two hands." He said.

Jay started dodging lots of those shooting things and tackling lots of people. Including Carlos. Audrey looked like she was frustrated about something, looking at her face. I guess she wasn't happy about the fact that the others were cheering for Jay.

Carlos on the other hand was running away from everything like it was happening so fast and it was. The poor guy was just confused about what he was going to do.

"What just happened? Who is this guy?" Everyone asked. I smiled a bit about all of this. Everyone is now knowing not to mess with a VK.

He talked to the boy's about something I didn't really bother. Carlos ran over to me, looked like he panicked.

"What did he say exactly?" I asked as he sat down next to me.

"You ever thought about band?" he quoted" He told me.

"You'll do better next time. At least Pegasus could do all that "I joked, causing him to laugh a little.

"Yeah. Let's go. We have other things to do" he said as we walked back to the school.