Carlos asked me on a.....

Hayden's pov:

After that crazy madness that just happened, I went to bow and arrow target class, taught by Merida. What they call it is archery. After going to Fairy Godmother's class that day, Archery was the only class I liked. Evie took sewing, which was taught by Cinderella. She also taught cooking and learning how to set goals for your life.

After archery, I was putting my target lesson notes in my locker. When I closed my locker, I saw Carlos leaning towards the lockers, looking at me.

"Carlos? What are you doing?" I asked him. He just kept smiling

as if I said something funny.

"I was wondering if you were free for the rest of the period" he said. I nodded, telling him he could finish his sentence.

"I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me. We could go on a walk, take Dude with us and all" he asked nervously, I smiled at him. "I'd love to" I said, he kissed my head before walking off My face was heated as my hair was on fire The fire was pink. I ran off to find Evie, only to see her with Doug and Mal. I ran over to them, they looked at me

"There you are, I need your help, literally" I said.

"Spill the tea" Said Evie

"Carlos just asked me on a...." (/^w^)/♪/^w^\/♪♪{/^w^)/♪♪{ /^w^)/22(/^w^)/♪♪{/^W^)/25/

" (/^w^)/♪/^w^\/♪♪{/^w^)/♪♪{ /^w^)/22(/^w^)/♪♪{/^W^)/25/

I could not believe that I actually agreed to this. After I told Evie about Carlos asking me out, she technically did me first before doing Mal's makeup. I had to agree on it. She said I could wear black if I let her put makeup on me. After she was finished with me, she does Mal's next. Ben asked her on a date as well.

"Okay. Easy on the blush. I don't want to scare him away. Not that I could." Said Mal as I sat on my bed, looking at them.

"Please. My mom taught me how to apply blush before I could talk. Always use upward strokes." Evie explained.

"My mom was never really big on makeup tips. Mom would hardly let me see McKenzie" Said Mal.

"My dad wasn't either, he was a little bit of help at least. Ginny and Yzla only gave me advice." I explained.

"Well, now you both do. We're going to need all the family we can get if we don't pull this off. My mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way. Just ask Snow White."

"Are you afraid of her?" Asked Mal.

"Sometimes. Are you afraid of your dad? I mean, I know you're not scared of Maleficent. You rusted her in that staring contest " Evie said, looking at me.

"I could challenge mom any day. As for my dad, he's more caring than my mom is. Besides, it explains where I get the sass from. Are you afraid of mom?" I explained before looking at Mal.