My love for you is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S

Hayden's pov:

I watched as Mal was getting prepared to give Ben the cookie.

After making sure that my earrings were secured, I closed my locker, only to see Carlos in his tourney shirt.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey" I replied. He just looked at me. "What?"

"Just admiring. Black looks good on you" I blushed a little at that. And then, we turned around and saw Ben eating the spelled cookie. We looked at each other before nodding We walked slowly to them, followed by Evie and Jay.

Jay walked over and put a arm around Ben. "How do you feel?"

"I feel like... singing your name." He replied. Her name?

"Mal" He sang, before he could say it again, Mal puts her hand to cover his mouth as Jay dragged the boys. I quickly kissed Carlos' cheek for good luck.

(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)(⁠✷⁠‿⁠✷⁠)^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_)(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

The game was just starting and literally everyone is cheering.

"This is a nail-biter, folks. There's 47 seconds left on the clock. We're all tied up. The Sherwood falcons, two. The fighting knights, two. What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals." Said the announcer.

"Wow, at least it's better than watching a game on TV" I  told Mal and Evie. They nodded.

"The teams get into their huddles and take up positions along the kill zone. Akiho! The dragoneers have been laying down a withering hail of fire."

I saw Jay talking to the coach about something. I also see Carlos there as well.

"And now a substitution..."

"He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy Carlos can barely hold a shield." Rude much? Don't insult them like that.

"When they break from their huddles, this is gonna be a big moment here. And the tipoff is ready. Here we go. Long pass goes to Jay Jay dishes off to prince Ben. Nice little block by Carlos. He does a little dancing jig in his opponent's face. And now Jay gets the ball back. Here comes Jay! Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field."

We all started cheering. I smiled when he mentioned Carlos.

"Jay makes a nice pass to Prince Ben through the kill zone."

"Big block by Chad! Prince Ben moves over wide, gives it back to Jay. He's in the clear! Shot! Oh, what a save by Philip the Falcons' goalkeeper!"

"23 seconds left. You could cut the tension with a sword. The long ball is played into Jay. Jay, great jump, great leap. And a great move by Jay, Big block from Chad. Jay dishes off to Prince Ben. And then Carlos with a big block, goes down. Jay through the kill zone, picks up Carlos. Oh, he's being hammered by dragon fire. Still, going on. Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field. He's in the clear. The ball goes back to Jay."

We all started cheering

"He passes to prince Ben. He scores! Prince Ben has won it! What an unselfish play by Jay! What a team! Incredible! And it's the new guys, Jay and Carlos, who set up the prince for the win here. What a victory! An absolutely wonderful end to one of the best games ever. Here they come, folks. The winners of the first tourn..." Before he could announce the winners, Ben took the mic from the announcer.

"Excuse me. Excuse me. Can I have your attention, please? There's something I'd like to say. Give me an "M"!"

"Give me an "a"!"

"A"!

" Give me a L!"

"L"!"

"What does that spell?"

"Mall"

"Come on, I can't hear you!"

"Mal!" Me, Evie, Lonnie, and Clarabelle yelled in front of her. Mal looked like she was getting all blushy.

"I love you, Mall Did I mention that?" He asked, looking directly at Mal. I saw Audrey running away from everyone. Wow, I almost feel bad for her. Should I tho?

"Give me a beat! Whoo!"

"Uno, dos, tres, quatro!" The band starts playing music

(Video because I don't really feel like writing the whole song fr)

"I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?"

"Chad's my boyfriend now! And I'm going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date." Audrey said as she grabbed Chad and kissed his lips. I could see that Evie had a sad look on her face. Ignoring the fact that they kissed, Ben took the mic from Audrey.co

"Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me?" He asked.

"Yes!" Mal replied

"She said yes!" Everyone cheered as Audrey ran off in jealousy. Jay went over to get Ben

"What a victory. What a day for the Auradon knights, finally winning back the trophy after so many years."

"I feel really sorry for Audrey." Mal told Evie.

"You do?" She asked.

"Yeah." Said Mal.

"I feel like if she were talented like you, and she knew how to sew and knew beauty tips, that she wouldn't need a prince to make her feel better about herself." I added.

"I guess I am kind of talented." Evie said, smiling.

"Are you kidding?" I asked.

"You are definitely gifted." Mal added.

"Thanks, M,H"

"And there he is. Jay, the most valuable player. How do you like that?"