Heartbreaking Truth

Carlos'pov:

(This is after the argument in Carlos'pov)

I regretted saying that to Kenzie. She was in all that pressure and all I did was made it worst than it already was I shouldn't have said any of that to her, I wanted to make it right for her. This wasn't the plan, I was supposed to ask her to be my girlfriend. I messed up big time.

"Bro, you got to apologize, You messed up, so what?" Dude asked. Mal made a truth gummy, so I could tell Kenzie that I love her and now, he talks.

"She's probably never going to talk to me after what I just said. I literally called her the person she hated the most. I should've just said "why can't you just talk to me instead of doing all of this "but no, I had to say that. I didn't have to go all Cruella De Vil on her I signed, falling back on my pillow. I looked over and saw a fake skeleton head on my nightstand. It was McKenzie's. I kinda stole it from her because looking at skeletons remind me of her. I heard Jay walk in, he looked like he was in a rush.

"Dude. We're going back to the Isle to get Mal and Hayden." He told me. Wait, Hayden went back to the Isle? Great, now this is my fault. I stood up and started pacing.

"Oh no, no, no, no. This is all my fault. If I never said all that to her, this would have never happened." I said, feeling bad. Jay put a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, we'll get her back. Just get ready, Ben's coming along since Mal will be there as well." He said. I nodded. I hope she can forgive me.

▼⁠・⁠ᴥ⁠・⁠▼▼⁠・⁠ᴥ⁠・⁠▼▼⁠・⁠ᴥ⁠・⁠▼▼⁠・⁠ᴥ⁠・⁠▼▼⁠・⁠ᴥ⁠・⁠▼▼⁠・⁠ᴥ

We rushed out of Auradon Prep as Ben tossed Jay the keys since he's driving, I have to apologize to her. I'll blame myself for anything for McKenzie.

"Wait. Something's wrong," said Evie as we paused. Evie fixes Ben's beenie

"Shotgun" we heard a voice said. We turned around and saw Dude. Oh great, I forget he wanted to go because McKenzie is his favorite girl. Everyone except me looked at him shocked.

"No, Dude, stay. The isle is way too dangerous." I said.

Dude whined." But I wanna help get Kenzie back. She's my favorite girl" said Dude as everyone looked at him. Evie's mouth was wide open as Ben's eyes wided. Jay looked at him weirdly

"Did he just...?" Jay asked, couldn't get another word out of his mouth.

"Talk?" I finished his question. "Yeah, I know. I'll tell you later." I said as Jay nodded and we got in the car.

"Okay. Once we cross the bridge, park under the pier in the old garage. Got it?" Evie asked.

"Got it" Ben replied. We drove through the barrier, going to the Isle. We got out of the van to cover up the van, so no one knows we're back.

"Hey, what's in here" Ben asked as he looked at the tunnel that leads to Uma, daughter of Ursala. She's Mal and Hayden's biggest rival. She's scared of Hayden. We pull him back.

"You don't wanna know" said Jay.

"Hey guys, keep it chill, alright? We're only here to find Hayden and Mal and the last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here" I explained. Well, Hayden's probably with her dad. He loves her a lot. Hades has a big heart for only Hayden Jay nodded.

We started walking to where the hangout was. We stopped when we saw little kids trying to steal something from Evie. I guess they needed money to get something to eat. We looked back to see Ben gone. I scoffed at this. Why is he making this hard for us? Does he ever listen? We walked around to find Ben. We saw Ben trying to talk to this stranger, Jay and Evie pull him back as ! ganged up on him, causing him to put his hands up in defense,

"Ben stop. This isn't a parade, it's the Isle" Said Evie. "Keep your hands in your pockets unless you're stealing" Said Jay. I forgot Jay used to be the best thief.

"You either slouch or strut" I said seriously. "And never smile" Evie added.

"Ok thanks-" he was about to thank us, but got cut off by Evie. " No. No thank you and drop the please too. Just... Chill" said Evie.

As Ben was dancing, he bumped into Gil, son of Gaston.

"Hey, man. Hey" he said. We all got to his side. I'm just here to get Hayden and Mal and call it a day. How much more attention can Ben make?

"Hey, I know you" he said. Crap. Of course he knows him. He's him. "Uh no, don't know you either he said, not to smooth, man. Not to smooth

"Uh, yeah, you do, Come on man, really? Dude, I'll give you a hint. My dad is quick, slick, and his neck, huh... Is incredibly thick" he said. His dad wasn't really none of that. He was just a big jerk who tried to kill Beast and he tried to force Belle to marry him. He had lots of women obsessed with him. And he has his obsession over Belle. The neck part is true though. He stammers a little. He points to the burnt Poster. Wow, Hayden did that? I didn't think her powers would still work here. I wonder if she could burn the rule book. That does explained the other burnt Posters. He looks at the poster and back at Ben. He gasped in realization.

"Oh, you're King Ben." He said. We all shook our heads, pushing and pulling Ben away.

"Yeah, you're totally King Ben. And you're Jay, Carlos, and Evie" was all I heard as we pulled Ben away. Can this day get any worse?

We reached to the hangout area at last. I couldn't wait to see Hayden again...

Ben walks up there. "Wish me luck" he said.

"Can you bring Hayden down here?" I asked him, he nodded. I Just need to apologize to her. Jay puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, she'll forgive you" He told me, Evie nodded.

"She'll only be mad for a while and cool down. Besides, she's not going to ignore that long" She added. I hope she was right. Sure, Kenzie can be a complete hothead and have a extreme temper like her dad, but she's not going to be mad at people forever. Unless it's her mom.

(It's gonna go back to Hayden's pov)