Set it off

Hayden's pov:

Green smoke appears and it vanished, revealing Maleficent

Green smoke appears and it vanished, revealing Maleficent. Oh no.

"I'm back!" Maleficent said in a singsong, "It can't be. Go away, mother." Mal said sadly.

"She's funny. Oh! I'm so... you're very funny. What joke do you have, Hayden? Here. Wand me. Chop chop." Fairy Godmother got frozen so did everyone else.

"Falling in love is weak... And ridiculous. It's not what you want." She told Mal.

"You don't know what I want! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!" Mal cried out.

"Oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years and... Years of practice being evil. You'll get there."

"No, I will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing.

"I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life!" Maleficent yelled.

"And now I command, wand to my hand!" Mal said and the wand went to her.

"Ha! It worked!" I cheered.

"I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!"

"Hold on, Hayden, Mal. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil." He told us

"Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf! Oh! Oh, the breath! The breath!" she yelled as Dude attacked her.

"Get off me!" She shoved Dude off as I caught him and held him close to me. Jay went over to grab her staff

"Gaston should be jealous." She said, feeling his arms? And then she threw him off." Enough! You all will regret this!" All of a sudden, she turns into a dragon and chased Jay around.

"Hurry, Jay, Hurry, hurry, hurry! Jay! Watch it, Jay Jay, come on

Please, Jay! Jay!" Mal pleaded.

"Evie! Magic mirror!" I told her as I held Dude closer to me. She nodded.

"Magic mirror, show your bright light!" She told her mirror and blinded Maleficent. Me and Mal went in front of our friends as gave Dude to Carlos so he wouldn't get hurt.

"Behind us, E! Leave my friends alone! This is between you, Hayden and me, mother."

"The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one." She chanted as me and Mal held hands and our eyes glowed. Her's green and mine blue. I noticed the dragon ring Carlos gave me was glowing as well.

"The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one!" And then, she turned into a lizard. And Fairy Godmother unfrozen.

"What just happened?" I asked. "I have no idea." Mal replied. "Did you do it?" Evie asked us, we shook our heads" I don't know." We both said.