Chapter 13

"Who are you?" I , asked looking  at this guy.... I , am here on behalf of Princess Nana ! " Who is she ?" Prince Zeta  sister! " Oh !" I giggled  " He ,hasn't talked much  about family, only that we need to get back !"

" So, why did she send you?" He blushed... I,  am your gift  please accept me as mate? I swallowed....
" Do , Zeta , and Grim know?" He chuckled.... Probably, not because I was sent from the palace , Tiffany  picked me from , a team of Princess Nana guards!

I laughed .... " Tell , me how does it feel to  be picked from  a line up and , your not charged with  a crime?"  It ,was interesting she compared me to anime , and  manga  men! I giggled " I , have to say that's a good  comparison!" How , is my Tiffany? Princess Tiffany, is doing well she seems to get along, with  Princess Nana!

She smiled.. That's great! " What is your name?" I asked. I , am Tens a trained guard of Queen Anise ! " Yes , I'll accept you  but we will have to  explain this to Zeta, and  Grim!"

Sit, and have breakfast! Daddy , looks him over ... Are ,you  part of Zantu warriors sect?
Yes , King Naman I am a ascended warrior, so I was enlisted as guard at my fifteenth moon !

" How, old are you now?" Two , hundred and  fifty moons! I , stopped chewing and looked him over ,then looked at Daddy " You aged well!" They , laughed at my comment ... I agree Jessica! " Thanks ! Girl power!" High five that!

Queen  Pina came in ... Does ,your Queen Anise , know her guard was gifted? He , stood and bowed his head ... I , am not certain but I do know she ,had mentioned talking with High Priest Dahl !

She , nodded in thought we all finished  eating  and I ,washed the dishes while  Daddy,  Jenny,  and  Queen Pina talk in the room.
" So, Tens what did my sister's tell you?" I , ask with a smile.

Nothing , from them but.. I , did hear about  the two earthling princesses of Sega , and that one of them ,thought we had two dicks!

I cough " I'll , never live that passing thought down!" He chuckled... Feel, free to think I , have two but... so , far I only have one large companion! I giggled.
"So , tell me about your family!"

My father is a soldier of Genesis, and mother was a candidate,  for our female trainers! " Trainer? You ,mean like a fighting competition?"  Every year male, and  female warriors can compete for a job in the palace!

" Oh , sounds  like a competitive job opportunity!" He looks I giggled  " That's sarcastic humor!" He smirks " But, on a serious note that sounds like Walmart  , at Christmas  and all the kids want the last toy! There's ,actually  a funny movie  like that!" He chuckled.

Yes, it was All the Way! " Yes Mrs Jenny , that sounds right it was funny!" I clicked the  TV on and scroll through  " This , isn't the same story line but it funny!"
What is this one? " Central Intelligence Mrs Jenny!"  Yeah, the fat guy turns hot crazy CIA ! " Yup!" She laughs... You'll , get a laugh out of that one! I sat next to him as it started he laughs .

Daddy, and Queen Pina sat with us we all had laughed a while  about the movie when " Hey Grandpa!" I , have guards and Prince Narc came from the neighboring Kingdom of Norstra he wants to see you!

" Okay Grandpa , this is Tens apparently  Tiffany, picked him for  me from  Princess  Nana  guards!" He sighed and chuckled  " I'll be back!" Going outside