Chapter 1 Come!

Today was crazy!  I , mean really crazy I , got up like usual and , had my coffee for breakfast but the old man from my dream last night, I laughed at him I , thought he was totally bonkers and me too cause it was a dream right?

But , nope I went to work at the tractor supply next to toys r us for my evening shift and while helping someone with loading their stuff " BAM,BOOM ,WHAP , CLANG"

This , portal thing opens up and dudes are fighting midair then this guy asks a teen " Are you the princess?" Then ,he asks nine others and then asks , me scanning with some sort of glasses " Come claim your birth rights!" What? I , ran and then this big hole popped up in front sucking me in..

I , popped out on the other side and kept running .. Who are you? "I , just got sucked into that hole!" I said as I haul ass running... Where, the heck are we? " Beats me!"

I finally stopped " Did you work at toys r us? " Nah, I was shopping!
This blonde , wearing a cheerleader outfit " I'm, Tiffany but you can call me Tiff!" Your in high school? " Yeah I'm sixteen! And , you are you a senior? " Seven year ago I was !" Aggh,  I can't wait to graduate! " Tiffany, I work all the time!" Are you kidding ? So , what the hottest guy in school I , can date him when I graduate!

I thought " She , is so naive and boy crazy!" So I kept walking ... What are we gonna do?  She sighed " Try, to figure out where those aliens beamed us!

As we start walking through this village or town the vegetation is vibrant there are very handsome men,  and pretty women busy together it seems like ,the men outnumber the women.

OMG , do you see that guy ? He's so hot! " Yeah , Tiffany he's probably married, or dating someone!" I glanced over and my face heated I thought " Nope, nope I can't chase hot aliens! We ,don't even know where we are!"

We kept on walking " Are , you women lost?" Yeah we !  " Shut it Tiff!" .. " Yes, we are and um where exactly are we?"  There , you two are! I swallowed " We , have it from here Grim!

Someone, very important here wants to see you! " Do, you realize how crazy this all is to us?"  He chuckled  " Come along!" Tiffany, is all too excited over how cute they are and I'm thinking " I , wonder if they have two dicks?" 

We , walk along and I noticed the bulge but I make myself look ahead these two guys go to a huge door and knock it cracks open... There here!  This woman looks at us with a sneer and " Hmph come in!" 

As , we got to the room this old guy walks in... Hello , my granddaughters ! " No, freaking way I dreamed about you!" He laughed.

You did? Are you a psychic what gives? I , looked at this confused Tiffany " Don't know!"  You , are both by granddaughters, and your father is my son King Naman , your mothers , were both his lovers so you will be given a status ,and will go on a journey to see him!

" Won't, you go with us grandpa since, we don't know this place?"
Yes, I won't send my princesses without going too! I'm sorry but we don't have time to familiarize you, with our ways we have to be there soon !

Follow me ! He , had four guards come along with , one of the guys they called him Grim this big portal ,opened and we walked in on the other side was a a big castle with lots of men..

Something , was tugging my shirt I looked back... You, never said your name! " I know!" What, is it? I took a breath "Jessica!" For some reason that guy Grim looks back as we walked down this long hall . The sound of women, and young girls are talking we go in there all dressed in the finery of this world and looking at us with the who the? What the? Eyes , following like wolves.

Grandpa looks at a man " Tell him we are here!" A , tall very handsome man came out flanked by two women , who look at us with obvious dislike .. Come , forward my daughters!