Chapter 8 Thank You!

" Well , I know Zeta wants to see his dad but if we go back to Earth , for a few hours I , can call the farmers and ask about bulk pricing! But, is there some kind, of way to replicate things with your powers?"

What kind? " Grandpa I ,mean paper money like what I , have back home I just don't have a lot of it!" Zeta kissed my cheek, and Grim my lips softly ... We, can multiply ourselves and we can try money!
"Well ,let's go to Earth , and we can check on it! And ,Daddy you should tell Tiffany's , mom she's safe while we're there at least , let me search her on the internet!"

They , opened this portal thing and we came out by the store .... Jessica, we missed you at work the past few days, it's not like you girl what's up! " Well, fun story I haven't seen Daddy, in years his friends picked me up, for a surprise wedding sorry I , couldn't call in no cell phone service!"

She laughed ... Jessica, that's like the most excitement , you've had since jr high! " True story , Sandy by the way that farmer , that does u pick , and bulk do you happen to have their numbers?"

Sure girl no problem! Who , are your new friends? " Sandy , this is my Daddy Naman, his wife , this is Grandpa ,and my two husbands Zeta, and Grim!"

She looks up ... Plural? " Yes , um we're polyamorous Daddy, there from a foreign culture so things are new here ! " Cool , girl hook me up ! " I , think Grandpa would be happy to play matchmaker!

He chuckled... I , have plenty of good men to pick from! She smiled .. Give , me all the deets later gotta finish my shift girl! Bye Jess!

I , looked at the number and went, to my truck still sitting in, the parking lot I , swiped it checking my phone battery " Seventy five percent, it should be good I , called and put it on speaker " Hello Mary Beth's U Pick ,how may I help you?"

" Yes , Mary Beth how much is bulk pricing for fruits , and vegetables? "
Well , ordinarily it's fifty cents per pound , but for bulk it's twenty five cents per truck load!

" How , much is the average if we come out and pick it together?"
How , big is your truck a ninety's model one ton! "A couple thousand!
Is , today a good day for us to come out? I asked " Yes ma'am!"

I look at them "Well , I have five hundred at home ,if we can duplicate it then we have a plan!" I start the truck "Get , in and shut the door!" Daddy ,the wife, and Grandpa squeezed in the back "Grim , I have to shift the stick so put this foot here, and the other there!" He did and grins , it looked alright I pulled out.

I turned on the CD player it was a mix of different stuff " Call me, Bitch, Godzilla, Take this job and shove it, Fancy , Louisiana woman Mississippi Man , Man-eater ,Salt Shaker then I pulled in at the old country house! I'm , at the end of the dead end road so not too many nosey people.

I , opened the passenger, and back doors taking my key which I , hid in a magnetic box under my truck and opened the door i went in turned on the lights , and TV while I got to my bedroom, and pulled out my stash savings and sat on my bean bag chair.

"Grandpa, try the lazy boy recliner I've , taken some, awesome naps there!" He smiled and sat in it ... It's soft! I go over " Try this!" And , put up the foot rest he chuckled... I'm , being spoiled by my , granddaughter it's amazing!

I , started counting out loud " Okay I have five one hundred dollar bills so start trying to duplicate them , see these numbers they have to match exactly!"

Daddy , joined in to help them and all of a sudden there were several stacks of one hundred dollar bills ,so we looked at both sides " Y,all did great I'm not , complaining about the amount that's here but... don't , ever tell normal people you , can do this, they will assume we're doing something illegal! I , locked away the other money! " Daddy, what is Tiffany's mom's name?"
Jenny Davis! I , looked at him and swiped open , my phone and rang putting it on speaker " Hello Mrs Jenny, I'm Jessica you were friends with my momma Debbie!"

Oh , my goodness ,how is she? " I , lost her several years ago but I , have somebody who wants to say hello !" I hand Daddy the phone... Peach Blossom, Tiffany is safe with me! She , broke down crying "Thank you Naman!"