Chapter 12 Hey pretty!

We , left and I pulled in at the station while Mrs Jenny followed with her car " I'll , pay for gas just stay here!" I , felt eyes on me but didn't think much of it " I , need fifty dollars gas on pump three!" I got my receipt but needed the bathroom so I went in but...

A, pair of arms quickly wrapped around my throat and I choke out " P p please turn loose!" No , you little brat stay out of your ,mother's case or you'll be just as dead!
" Da ddy !" I hear a click ... Zip it bitch! but the door flew to pieces
" Gr and pa!" I choked out.... I , will kill her! Grandpa, grinned breaking the guy's wrist with his mind.

I gasped... And , I will kill you if you dare to think you can hurt her! I , hugged him catching , my breath and went to pee " Take , him to Daddy he knows things!" I , coughed then flushed washing my hands , and face at the sink.

I go gas the truck when I'm caught in two hugs with angry faces that ... I'll kill him! "Zeta ,no he knows what happened to my Momma!" I get in the truck while Daddy, is having a talk with the asshole he is now sitting between Daddy, and Grandpa on the back seat of Mrs Jenny's car.

I , drove to the house as I looked around " My safe! He took our money and the coroner report!" I , went and laid down in the bed. Just emotionally, and mentally spent I , needed to rest so Grim wrapped me in a hug as I slept.

I woke up early the next morning and got a hot shower as I put on my t shirt, and some shorts I smell food cooking " Oh Good morning Mrs Jenny! Pancakes , bacon, and oatmeal yummy!" She giggled.

Yes, is Tiffany's favorite! " I ,can see, and smell why ! Need some help?"  Do , you have any syrup? I smiled "I , can do better I have molasses!"
Ooh, Tiff will be so jealous she missed out! " Well, after we go back  to keep up the storing food, doing charity meals, and rations we will need to come back often and pay , the bills anyway we can get together at my house , or yours and pig out !"

Sounds, like a date to me! I laughed and brew a pot of coffee... Yes , Peanut it does sound like a date!
I laughed... What Peanut? " You , got bed head this morning I'll help!"

Mrs Jenny , giggled as I got my hair brush " Sit down Daddy ! " I started brushing " It's, the battle of the strands , not the bands today!"
Mrs Jenny , giggled taking a short break and joining , in on my fun project.

He chuckled... Now, this a Daddy can get used to! " What , ya mean Daddy?" I'll , have to have the bed head often so I get this pampering!

Oh, my bacon! She ran back " Don't , worry if it's a little crispy I'll eat it!" Your a lot like Debbie! I smiled " Yeah , I guess I am ! Where , are Grandpa, Grim, Zeta and the asshole?"

Your,  Grandpa took him to Sega as well as that Ramon boy!  " Yeah, he says the college bimbos , call him slick and he is good at snooping!"
He , seems to have taken a liking to you! " Yeah, he asked to date but under the circumstances...  I , just told him to talk to you all!" My Peanut, did well in this!

Queen Pina came in... What, are you doing to Naman? "Trying, to tame this wild hair!" Good luck, the ladies he has his morning bath , with never had any success!

He cleared his throat " Well, we can try anyway!" I laughed " We ,can love Daddy, and that wild animal on his head!" He pulled me over tickling " Ha ha ha D addy it tickles!" I , tickled his ribs and he chuckled wiggling too after , we settled down Jenny smiled , while Queen Pina shook her head.... Let's eat you two! Jenny said.

" Yum yum, here Daddy, Queen Pina put some of this , on your pancakes you won't regret it!"
We all sat and took our first bites " Mmm, you get an A plus one hundred! She , giggled then the door opens.... Hey pretty!