Chapter 2 Tonight

We , walked up and stood in front of him he stood, and hugged Tiffany " Peanut, do you remember the game I played with you?" Huh? No , nobody ever called me peanut!

I spy! " Oh, I get you two girls mixed up ! Yes and you lost twice!"
I won once Daddy! And , suddenly I was slapped... How ,dare you he's mine!
"Yonla , she is your sister! " He , snapped at her " Get , cream for her face!" A , man ran out and applied it then left " What, have you girls been doing, with yourselves on Earth?"

Tiffany says " I'm in high school and I , have been in cheer and dance classes since jr high!"

I , finished high school seven years ago, I've been working at the store to pay for college expenses ,and to make ends meet! I , don't have Momma anymore so I , may have to quit my courses!

" Don't have her?" She , was in an accident she's dead! He drew a deep breath "When?" Five years ago! "Bring , my daughters to the study!"

We , followed Grandpa ,and Yonla stomps in ahead King Naman ( Daddy) hit the wall shaking it , and grandpa goes to him " She, is old enough give her to Zeta!"
Grandpa says .

"Not, now father I just got them home!" How , can they be my sister's father , they're common weirdo trash? "Excuse you , I didn't grow up here and I'm , not trash you spoiled little shit ! How, about Daddy toss your ass , down on earth so you can work for a living huh?"

" YONLA , do you dare to disobey me I told you they , are your sister's treat ,them as such!"... "Girls sit ! "

We sat on the couch , he sat in a straight chair " I , am your father I always loved you both, but to keep you safe I couldn't bring your mother's home! This , world is called Sega , and my kingdom is Nemesis each of you three girls are promised in a , marriage alliance with warrior princes! l , really want more time with both, of you but one of them is impatient!"

I looked at him... Um , I can't help but notice, that men outnumber women here! " Jessica, that is why you're all promised , to keep peace women are scarce here so ... they harem men, but I being the King who has children from beyond , an favored having a harem myself!"

I have the .. Oh, so I am expected to harem? Then , grandpa patted my shoulder gently "Take Zeta ,as your head mate he is a strong warrior , then get others and have us grandchildren!"

Maybe, I should mention I am on birth control ,to get my period regulated but if I stop the pills which I , don't have here it shouldn't be a problem!

Tiffany... What about me? " I'll keep you as long as I can! And Yonla can get used to you! And Jessica!" Yes Daddy? He hugged me " I missed you peanut!" I cried ... I missed you too!

" I'll take you girls to your room! But, first let us eat!" That sounds good! I say and Tiff ... I'm starving!
He chuckled, and we all went back out to the throne room where the men, and women were talking and instead of having someone, do it we all get food together.

We, all sat next to Daddy who was on his throne Yonla is pouting.... Daddy, what is this meat called? " Irk" It tastes like chicken from Earth! It's good!

We finished eating when a man approached... My king ,who are these beauties? " My daughters , princess Yonla's sisters from Earth !"

The , crowd gasped then a warrior came forward... When ,can I meet my promised one? " Prince Zeta , please wait until tomorrow , she she just arrived today!" King Naman , I came here from my kingdom, it's imperative I have a child my father , isn't well and I have to stabilize my power!

I look at Daddy " I am Jessica , from Earth it's nice to meet you Zeta!"
He walked up to me , and smiled taking my hand ... I , finally meet my Earth woman! I giggled " Yes it's my first time here so!" When can we leave? " Prince Zeta , give my Jessica tonight and tomorrow here!" I smiled at grandpa... Fine, I can stay in her bed tonight! I blushed, at his bluntness.

Prince Zeta