You're Losing Me

Wednesday's POV:

"Say something." I plead her while I slowly approach her. "Sinclair, please."

"Wednesday, I don't know what you want me to say." She softly answers.

"Okay, then," I sigh. "You should just leave."

With brows furrowed she looks at me, clearly hurt by my words. She steps closer and looks down at me.

"You don't mean that." She whispers.

I scarcely tilt my head to the side as we keep eye contact, I avoid showing off any expression on my face.

"I do mean it, Sinclair." I sternly mutter. "You should leave."

She looks at me in disbelief, not uttering a word. The uncomfortable silence frustrates me.

She promptly exhales, "I'm not leaving without you."

I look away. I don't want to deal with these many emotions simultaneously.

"Wens," she gently pushes my chin up with the side of her index finger, "look at me."

I reluctantly look up to meet her eyes, her eyebrows are no longer furrowed but her eyes glisten with woe.

"I love you." She tenderly murmurs.

Before I can do something stupid I grab her arm and drag her to the door.

"You need to leave." I coldly command.

But as soon as I try to get hold of the handle she leaves my grasp. My head turns to look for her but she forcefully pushes me against the wall, which loudly shakes at the impact.

I forget how strong a werewolf can be.

Both my wrists are pinned against the wall and my fringe gets inbetween the way of our eyes. I swiftly sway my head, moving my hair away from my eyes; I finally see her intense, unblinking gaze. She's so close to me that I can hear her deep breaths emerge from her chest.

"What are you doing, Sinclair?" I breathlessly utter.

She sees my struggles and loosens her strong grip from my wrists, both of my arms drop to my sides.

"Why are you being like this all of the sudden? Do you really want me to leave?" She asks. "I thought you liked me."

"And I do." I mumble.

"Prove it." Her eyes look desperately at me for a sign.

"I don't think-"

"Prove it." She repeats, this time with a hint of urgency in her tone.

I leisurely nod, my eyes not leaving hers. Her piercing gaze carefully follows every movement I make, awaiting for something.

Her lips part slightly as she looks lower at my face. I silently gulp before sighing.

"You are going to regret this." I whisper.

Right before she can respond I grab on her collar and pull her closer, our lips finally meeting once more. My hands travel higher, moving under her golden hair, gently pulling on it. She places her hands along my waist, they move repeatedly from my hips to my lower back.

As I pull away to catch my breath, I breathe in her cherry perfume that arises from her neck.

Not even a second after, she hastily brings me into another kiss. Her soft lips press against mine and I cant stop myself from running my hands down her body — she slightly quivers in response, quietly whining my name.

She suddenly pulls away and her eyes meet mine. I see her temptingly looking at me as she bites her lip.

"Don't stop." I whisper.

As I desperately kiss her again I hear her giggle, making me feel flushed at the sound of her laugh.

Knock knock.

Oh shit.

We pull away from each other, her hands still on me, and we watch the door.

"Hey, Enid. You've been there for a while..." Her boyfriend loudly says from the other side of the door. "We should visit your other friends and then leave soon."

Enid looks at me, her smile gone. I look down and clench my jaw.

"Enid," I mumble, "I hate to admit this but he's right. Yoko misses you and I'm guessing that Esther is waiting for you."

She nods while avoiding to look at me.

"I missed you." I quietly confess.

She lets out a small chuckle as she looks at me with her light eyes.

"I missed you too." She responds as she starts walking towards the door, her eyes not leaving mine.

I follow her. I lean against the wall as I watch her hand meet the door handle. My head rests on the wall. I stare at her, not wanting to forget how any of her features look like because God knows when I'll see her again.

She sighs and looks down at the handle, her hand gripping it hard. She glances at me, her doe eyes killing me. I look away.

I can't do this again. I can't say goodbye.

Her eyes fall to the handle once more before twisting it. Swiftly, I grab her hand.

"Wait." I mutter.

She looks at me, suppressing a small smile. Her eyes are filled with hope.

"I love you, Enid." I hesitatingly say.

She grins.

"I love you too, Wednesday." She answers back.

She lets go of the handle and hugs me tightly. I don't want to let go of her.

"I'll come back." She whispers.

I bury my head on her shoulder.

"That's– that's good." I softly mumble. "We need a plan."

"A plan?" She chuckles.

"How can we get out of here and... be together?"

"Now you're the one holding onto this?" She mockingly says. "We'll think of one. We'll have our happily ever after, Wens."

"That is the stupidest thing you have ever said."

She lets go of me. Smiling, she faces me and puts out her pinky finger.

"I pinky promise we will." Her smile widens.

I look at her finger and then back at her.

"You're really making me do this?" I ask in disbelief.

She excitingly nods.

I sigh and wrap my pinky finger with hers. We slowly shake our hands and then let go.

"Bye bye, Wens." She holds the handle once more. "I'll see you later."

I nod.

"Goodbye, Enid."

a/n: guys its been over a month since i last updated this and i apologise. holidays + lack of motivation really made it difficult for me but im still going to update this !! i hope you guys had happy holidays and a very happy new year :]