I Love You.

Wednesday's POV:

The next morning I wake up to the sound of loud steps. I open my eyes to see Enid dancing around with her eyes closed, her headphones silencing her music.

I groan as I sit up.

"Sinclair?"

No response.

"Enid."

Nothing, nada. I stand up and walk up to her, I tap on her shoulder. She jumps right after I do and she looks at me, her eyes wide. She takes off her headphones, slightly agitated.

"Oh, Wednesday! You're awake." A hint of pink appears on her cheeks as she talks.

"You have woken me up." I say.

"Oh, my God! I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. What is making you dance so early in the morning?" I ask as I glance at her phone.

She opens her phone and shows me her screen.

"It's Taylor's album: Speak Now TV." She answers, smiling from ear to ear.

"'TV'?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, she re-recorded her album. TV stands for Taylor's Version!" She explains, very excited.

"It's too early for one of your rants, Sinclair." I say. I notice her slightly lower her head and closing her phone. "Let's talk about it later."

She looks at me with a small smirk and nods - her thin, blonde locks covering part of her icy, blue eyes. I quickly look away and head to the bathroom to collect myself.

Enid's POV:

I place my headphones on my bed and disconnect them from my phone. I go out the dorm to take a short walk before breakfast.

As I walk through a calm forest, I hear the soothing tones of the birds as they fly above me. I grab my phone and call Ajax.

"Hello?" Ajax answers.

"Hi, Ajax!"

"Oh, hi babe." He says. I can hear his smile through the phone.

"Do you have plans today?" I ask.

"Nope, not at all."

"Okay, then, wanna hang out for lunch?"

"Only if it's a date!" He says with a chuckle.

I giggle back.

"Okay, okay. Let's have a date for lunch."

"Yes! I'll be at your dorm at 1:30, be ready by then. I know a great spot where we can have our date, babe." He says with enthusiasm.

"I'm looking forward to it."

"Okay, babe. See you then! Love you."

"Bye, Ajax." I pause.

"Love you, too." I say softly in response. I hang up.

I put my phone in my small shoulder bag and keep walking. As I follow a trail back home, I feel a bit guilty. I'm the one who asked him to hang out but now I don't think I want to anymore.

When I arrive back at the dorm I get the key and open the door. As I close it behind me I hear a voice.

"Sinclair. You're back." Wednesday says.

"Oh, yeah. Hi, Wednesday." I smile as I walk up to her, she stands on the middle of the room.

"Where were you?" She asks with her serious tone.