lunatic eyes❕

Jungkook was cutting vegetables in the kitchen, while humming a song beautifully He was in his own world, with a sweet smile on his face, his eyes were still lowered with shyness thinking about the night he spent with his husband, he slightly giggled thinking about that How his husband didn't let him go away from him the whole night not even the slightest he was in his own thoughts

Unaware that, someone has been staring at him with lunatic eyes for a long time. Taehyung was looking at him blankly but with his dark gaze as if he was going to eat him in any time.

He walks towards him without making a sound. He gently places his hand on his waist and pulls jungkook possessively towards him, which startled him a little bit.
.
.
Taehyung - ( tightly back hugged him ) sushh Darling it's me your husband ( huskily whisper in his ear which sends Shiver in jungkook's body )
.
.
Jungkook - T-ae What are you doing here, go and sit down, I will make breakfast quickly ( shy )
.
.
Taehyung - ( darkly chuckled ) But my breakfast is in front of me. Isn't it ??
.
.
Jungkook - ( bite his lower lip to prevent himself from smiling ) sh-ut up tae

Taehyung gaze fell on his husband's immense Beauty so he starts giving wet kisses on his neck which makes jungkook's heart beat increase badly he push his husband lightly due to shyness and starts walking away but taehyung held his hand

( Play the song )

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Tu hi hakikat khwab tu~
Dariya tu hi pyaas tu~
( Taehyung was singing while smiling lovingly at his husband )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Tu hi dil ki bekarari, tu sukoon..tu sukoon.. ( jungkook bite his lips in shyness but didn't turn around )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Jau mai ab jab jis jagah,
( Suddenly his expression changed he leans darkly and slowly moves closer to Jungkook )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
pau mai tujhko us jagah~
( Jungkook clutch the hem of his shirt tightly when he feels the tight grip of his husband hands on his waist )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Sath hoke na ho tu hai
( Slide down his shirt collar a bit and Sniffed his neck maniaclly which makes jungkook closed his eyes in pleasure ),rubaru...rubaru..

( Taehyung Turned him around and pulled Jungkook towards him possessively )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Tu humsafar tu, tu humkadam, tu humnawa mera~~
( caresses his cheeks causing Jungkook to lean more into his touch )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Tu humsafar, tu humkadam, tu humnawa mera~~

(Jungkook was looking at taehyung with his heart eyes but suddenly his heartbeat started increasing, his chest was moving up and down very vigorously When Taehyung starts opening his shirts upper buttons )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Aaa.. tujhe in baho mai bharke
( sensually move his long fingers in his collarbone )
🎶🎶🎶🎶
aur bhi karlu mai kareeb
( Puts his hand into his shirt and tightens his grip on his waist with one hand while his other hand was caressing jungkook's n***le which makes him moan )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Tu juda ho, to Lage hai aata jaata har pal ajeeb
( placed a wet kiss on his neck giving shivers in his body )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Is jahaa mai hai aur na hoga, mujhsa koi~~bhi khush naseeb
( Maniacally smiles and darkly looks into Jungkook's eyes makes his legs weak under his husband's stare )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Tuney mujhko dil diya hai..mai hu tere sabse kareeb
( booped his nose with him and slightly bite )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Mai hi to tere dil mai hu...
( Point his finger on jungkook's heart )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
mai hi to saaso mai basu~~
( inhales his loves fragrance madly )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Tere dil ki dadhkano mai..
( He begins caressing his left br***t sensually, causing Jungkook to close his eyes and breathe heavily )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Mai hi hu~~mai hi hu
( Pyschotically smirk and pulled him more closer )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Tu humsafar tu, tu humkadam, tu humnawa mera~~

( Taehyung starts retracing his steps and picks up the knife from the counter After that he starts moving towards Jungkook while gripping the knife tightly in his hands
Seeing taehyung like this jungkook bite his lower lip out of fear and take his steps back until his back hit the wall )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Kab bhala ab yeh wakt guzre
Kuch pta chalta hi nahi~~
( He sweetly smile )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Jabse mujhko~~ tu mila hai
Hosh kuch bhi apna nahi
( creepily tilt his head while looking at him )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Uff....ye teri palke ghani si
( traces his eyelashes with his thumb ),
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
chao inki hai dilnashi
( placed a kiss on them )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Ab kise dar dhup ka hai, kyunki hai yeh mujhpe bichii~~
( Huskily Whisper on his lips )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Tere bina na saas lu..tere bina na Mai jiyuu~~
( Traces the knife on his face and brings it to his neck while putting pressure on it making him hiss in pain )
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Tere bina na ek pal bhi, reh saku~~reh saku..
( Shakes his head while chuckled darkly and take the knife back he Licked the area of his neck where the slight amount of blood was flowing, jungkook closed his eyes and slightly hiss in pain but still sinful moans was coming from his mouth he tried to stop taehyung but instead of this he got a tight slap in his abdomen area ))

After some time he backed away from jungkook and stare at him with his maniac eyes. He sees how he is beautiful husband taking deep breaths while his hairs sticking on his forehead, how his chest was going up and down taking big puff of air. Seeing him totally wrecked. he sits on the couch still maintaining his dark eyes on jungkook while spreading and starts singing again

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Tu hi hakikat khwab tu~ ( indicating jungkook )
Dariya tu hi pyaas tu~
Tu hi dil ki bekarari, tu sukoon..tu sukoon..
Jau mai ab jab jis jagah,
pau mai tujhko us jagah~
Sath hoke na ho tu hai, rubaru...rubaru..
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Tu humsafar tu, tu humkadam, tu humnawa mera~~

Taehyung gets up from couch and walks towards Jungkook and before he can think or understand anything, he lifts jungkook in his arms and head towards his room.

To be continued..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm sorry my babies, I haven't give any update in 1 month Because my exams are about to start and I was busy with my other work too.
So,I am really sorry for that.

And yes a very big thank you to those who gave me song suggestions and also sorry because I didn't apply your songs in this chapter.
Because the songs you suggested to me were all very lovely, so I was wondering which one to pick. At last I applied one of my favorite song in this chapter.
But In the upcoming chapters, I will definitely try to include the songs was suggested by beautiful readers.

AND , AND , AND the biggest thing is that the remaining members of BTS are going to join the military soon, I feel sad but proud at the same time that they are going to serve their country. So, I request to all those army to always love and support our Boys like this till they complete their military service.

Till then We will wait for them and love them double 💜

Right army ??

FOREVER 💜