The Night Of Us 🍑

The entire room was nicely decorated for tonight. Every decoration was done with great care. beautiful pink rose petals were spread on the bed, scented natural aroma candles and red rose leaves were making the atmosphere extremely romantic, Pale pink roses were scattered on the ground to enhance its beauty, last but not least golden LED dim lights were making the whole room breathe taking

 beautiful pink rose petals were spread on the bed, scented natural aroma candles and red rose leaves were making the atmosphere extremely romantic, Pale pink roses were scattered on the ground to enhance its beauty, last but not least golden LED ...

" Now it was just waiting for the one for whom all these decorations were done

" Now it was just waiting for the one for whom all these decorations were done. "

Here , Taehyung was sitting on the couch drinking continuously. His eyes were only on the door specifically waiting for someone.

Placing his wine glass on the table, he walks towards the bed And picks up the beautiful dress which he bought especially for Jungkook.
.
.
Taehyung - Darling you will look very beautiful in this dress
( Sniff the dress madly ) when will you come...hmm~~ ?? I can't wait anymore.... Stop tormenting me now sweetheart~~

He put the dress on the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt and throw it on the couch while sitting on the bed like a king.

Meanwhile Jungkook,

he was very nervous going into the room, he knew what was going to happen now, he was out of breath thinking about it.

Jungkook - ( in mind )ooh God !! Jungkook, what happened to you, you are not going to spend the night with Taehyung for the first time, you ha-ve already spent b-efore ( flustered ) c'mon and go inside like a good husband ( he take a deep breath and went inside )

As soon as he opens the door, his breath got stuck Seeing the decoration of the room, But his world stopped when he saw Taehyung shirtless sitting on the bed like a hungry beast who will lash on him in any time he immediately looked down.
.
.
Taehyung - Why did it take you so long darling ?? ( Huskily said )
.
.
Jungkook doesn't raise his eyes because of nervousness his heart was beating very fast.

Taehyung ( darkly chuckled ) - c'mon darling look at me.

When he didn't get any response from Jungkook, he started moving towards him maintaining the intense gaze on him.

Seeing his husband coming near him, Jungkook's heartbeat started increasing. He slowly started moving backward but halted in his steps when wall touched  his back.