you will regret this jungkook,‼️

Next morning
.
.
.
.
When sunrays fell on Jungkook he opened his eyes and saw Taehyung who was snuggling on his neck and holding him tightly. He smiled and try to move from his grip but He felt sharp pain in his lower part. He groaned in pain and started remembering the activity which they did last night. He blushed furiously.
When he was in deep thought, he felt a sensation in his neck. Taehyung was already awake and started kissing his neck.

Jungkook - tae.... Hahahaha s-stop it tickles hahahaha
.
.
Taehyung - good morning baby ( smile and said in his deep voice )
.
.
Jungkook - ( blushed ) g-good morning tae
.
.
Taehyung - darling are you ok are you feeling pain because last night I was too rough ( playfully laugh ).
.
.
Jungkook - ( blushed and looks down ) N-no I am fine
.
.
Taehyung - ( Kissed his forehead ) ok baby let's get fresh quickly, then we have to go to university too.
.
.
(Jungkook smile and nodded)
taehyung picked him up in bridal style and head towards the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skips to University
.
.
.
.
In class
.
.
.
.
Professor - Students, there is going to be a big freshers party in your university, in which all of you are invited.
this party will happen tonight. I hope you all will enjoy ( smile ).

All the students become very happy and start gossiping among themselves that what will they wear for the party tonight and all.
.
.
.
.
But the one who was most happiest is TAEHYUNG.
He just wanted a chance to spend time with his Darling. And today he also thought something big, he is going to ask Jungkook to stay with him at his house forever. Because he couldn't live without him even for a second. He even doesn't like Jungkook's family. Because they are the reason he would never say yes to stay with him at his house.
.
.
But if today Jungkook does not listen to him and refused to stay with him, then he had another way to convince him, which is not right at all.
.
.
.
Taehyung - ( he looked at Jungkook and said in mind ) You have to say yes to me today darling or I will do something what you would never want ( creepily smirk ).
.
.
Jungkook - t-tae why are you sm-irking l-like that ( scared ).
.
.
Taehyung leans closer to him and whispers in his ear.
I'm wondering how my baby will look today in  party ( Smirk ).
.
.
Jungkook - ( He blush a little ) w-what do you mean t-tae.
.
.
Taehyung - ( He backed away and comes closer to his face )
I mean you don't need to look beautiful in tonight's party ( blank face ).
.
.
Jungkook - ( His smile fade away ) h-huhh ??
.
.
Taehyung - I don't want anyone to see you except me ( Deep voice ). That's why don't come to the party wearing reveling clothes. If you don't listen to me, you know what I will do right ?? darling !!  ( trace his finger on his lips ).
.
.
Jungkook doesn't know what to say because he didn't understand Taehyung's behavior. sometimes he becomes happy, sometimes he suddenly gets angry and overly possesive over him.
He was also scared to see this form of Taehyung, but he was ready to obey everything. Why ?? because he has fallen in love with him. He knew how bad Taehyung had done to him, yet his heart only beat for him.

Taehyung's smile, his sweet words, his affection and care, romantic dates, it all melts Jungkook's heart.
.
.
.
Jungkook - okay tae ( genuinely smile )
.
.
Taehyung - ( smile widely ) thanku so much darling ( peck his lips ).
.
.
Jungkook - ( blushed ) yaa tae don't do this here ( because of shyness he looks down ).