Scared🖤

Jungkook's p.o.v
.
.
.
.
When I entered in my room I saw a person who was sitting in my bed wearing a mask .when i saw him
I was very SCARED .With great courage I asked him " w-who a-are you and w-what are y-you d-doing in my room ?"but he didn't answer my question .  He was just looking at me with loving eyes . But suddenly a question pop up in my mind that how he entered in my house ? all the gates are closed and even bodyguards are doing their duty outside ! So how he entered in my room ?? I was so much deep in my thoughts . Even I don't realised when that man started coming to me . when he put his hand on my cheeks and started caressing my cheeks  then I came out of my Thought I was shaking so badly because His touches giving chilled on my spines . I fearfully asked him " w-what you w-want from m-m-me ? and w-why y-you c-come h-here ?.
He smiled lovingly and said that he has come to meet me. But when he spoke the next line, I got GOOSEBUMPS , Because when he was saying this there was a deep weight in his voice and from this I scared even more. He said that he has come here to PUNISH me because I was a bad boy a while back when he said this my soul was out of my body . But I told him that I did not do anything even I don't know him . "And that was my biggest mistake " When I told him that I don't know him ! His  eyes suddenly turned dark. He told me that how would I know him because I did not pay attention to him the whole time ( he gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw ) .  i didn't understand what he was talking How can I give attention to him when I didn't know who he is ? But Then he started smiling like crazy . I got very nervous and I wanted to run away from here as soon as possible . Suddenly he stopped smiling and looked at me blankly . He slowly came closer to me. He came so close to me that there was no gap between us And the very next moment he pinned me against the wall . I tremble and said , 'L-Let m-me go' . But again he ignored me . I was so scared, tears started coming from my eyes. I told him that plz " l-let me g-go I didn't do anything . I told him that if I hurt you by mistake then please forgive me but plz d-don't hurt m-me . He cupped my face and told me plz don't cry i can't see tears in your eyes I see the sincerity in his eyes .  but i kept crying . He wiped my tears and told me that he won't do anything to me because HE LOVES ME . I didn't say anything to him because I was frozen when he said this .

Taehyung's p.o.v
.
.
.
.
I started my plan as soon as night came . I had already sent my mens to Jungkook's house so that they would keep giving me every single  information about him. One of  my personal man, told me that Jungkook is alone in the house, his parents have gone out for some urgent work they will come late night . I was so happy when I heard this becuz I will finally get a chance to spend alone time with my baby .Next he told me that all the maids of Jungkook's house go their home at night after doing all the work . I became even more happy that now there will be no one in the house to disturb me and my baby. Next he told me that Jungkook's house security is very strict. I coldy told him that you all secretly attack his bodyguards and throw their dead bodies somewhere But do this work when all the maids in his house are gone. After that you all take the place of Jungkook's bodyguards and give security so that Jungkook doesn't get suspicious . I also told them to take care of my baby until I come . I'll take care of everything else . they did as i told them . When I arrived my mens were doing what I told them . When they saw me they all immediately bowed down and said that Jungkook is safe in the house . I got very angry when he took the name of my jungkook I punched him very hard I told him how dare you take my jungkook's name from your dirty mouth Everyone started trembling at the sight of this form of me. I told everyone that if anyone took Jungkook's name out of his mouth, I would kill him. You will all just call him Young Master . IS THAT CLEAR ( I shouted ) . And everyone said yes boss in fear. When I entered Jungkook's house, I saw the most beautiful sight of my life. Jungkook was sleeping on the couch while watching TV . Jungkook looked so beautiful while sleeping I silently went up to him and started looking at him with loving eyes that how can someone be so beautiful. I gently put my hand on his cheeks and started caressing his cheeks You know today you have made me feel very jealous I've been crazy all day so that I can see you once .  But it doesn't matter now, today only both of us will be here and no one will disturb us. But for that I have to wake you up from sleep, I don't want to do this but you need some punishment So that in future you think ten times before talking to anyone . I slowly got up from there and started making a few noises so that Jungkook would wake up and it seemed to him that someone in the house . And that's exactly what happened, Jungkook got up from his sleep rubbed his eyes with his cute chubby hands (🥺 my baby )and he started to see where the voice were coming from . I went to his room and sat on the bed.
I knew that he would surely come to his room after hearing my footsteps. As soon as I heard his footsteps, I understood that he was coming to see in his room. I quickly put on my face mask so that Jungkook can't see my face . As soon as he came to his room he was shocked to see me .  He scared of me and asked me who am I? But instead of answering, I kept looking at him with loving eyes. suddenly he started thinking something , And I knew what he must have been thinking, how did I get here ? when his bodyguards were guarding outside ! he looked so cute while thinking . I slowly went up to him and lovingly placed my hand on his cheeks and began to caress his cheeks.  Becuz of my touch , he comes out of his thoughts . He suddenly asked me what i want from him ? And why did I come here ? I smiled lovingly at him and said that I have come to meet him. But when I said the next line to him, he was shocked I told him that I came here to punish him because he was a bad boy a while back ( smirked ). He told me that he didn't do anything . my eyes turned very dark . I gritted my teeth and clenched my jaw . I told him how would you know me when you didn't pay attention to me becuz whole time you are busy with everyone . I smiling like crazy . But I stopped smiling  when I heard that Jungkook is thinking of running away from me. I looked at him blankly and started coming to him. he was so scared and started to  going backward . But I pinned him against the wall. He trembled and said me to let him go but I ignored him . but suddenly my heart brakes into million pieces when I saw tears in his eyes . I said him plz don't cry I can't see tears in your eyes but he kept crying . I said him that I  won't harm him  because I LUV HIM .

End ....

Plzz let me know if you like this ch or not 🥺🙏🏻
🤔But what do you think how  Jungkook will react? When he finds out that the person is Taehyung ?
*Will he accept Taehyung's love ? ❤️

Till then bye cupcakes
Love you ❤️😚
Stay safe and healthy 😌🏳️..