meeting🤍

Author's p.o.v

* People were walking in the university Some people were talking ,  some people were minding their own business but suddenly everyone stopped and started looking at one direction , yes they are looking at the most beautiful site in front of them
...
University's most handsome boys getting out of their expensive cars All the students there were breathless when they saw Taehyung coming to the university with his friends. Taehyung is the most handsome boy in his university, all the girls and even boys are drool over him but he just used them for his pleasure .

End of author's p.o.v..
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung p.o.v

* When me and my friends were entering the university, as usual  everyone was getting drooling over us all my friends have boyfriends but i am single i don't like relationship at all . Everyone comes to me because i am handsome and rich i use them only for my pleasure . I have no interest in all of them that's why whenever I used them, I take them to hotel Because I don't want to bring them to my house, especially in my  room.
And today i got my new victim just to have fun her name is susan who is the hottest girl in our university. I agree she is  hot but she is a playgirl of  our university who plays with every boy but i don't care I will use her only for my pleasure . I winked at her and she understood and smirk towards me .

End of taehyung's p.o.v ...

( Time skip in classroom ) ..
.
.
.
.
.
Author's p.o.v

* All the students had come to their respective classes because the bell for the first period was about to ring.
Taehyung and his friends also went to their classroom . Suga and Jimin used to sit together , jhope and y/n is also sit together . Only Taehyung used to sit alone because he did not like to have anyone with him. Many students wanted to have sit with him but he used to drive them away insultingly.
.
.
.
When Professor came to the class , he attracted everyone's attention towards him and said that Today a new boy has got admission in our university and today is his first day in this class . Hope you all treat him well.
His name is" Jeon jungkook".
Jungkook please come inside and introduce yourself . 
When Jungkook came inside the class everyone was frozen in their place Everyone was mesmerized by seeing his beautiful yet handsome  face.
But the one who was lost the most was .
.
.
.
.
.
.
TAEHYUNG

He was shocked to see him how could someone be so beautiful . he was paying attention to every single feature of him. His bambi doe eyes ,his cute button nose , his beautiful smile , angelic face , soft kissable lips , his masculine body .
Taehyung did not notice anyone so much carefully . He never pay attention to anyone but first time in his life he was mesmerized by someone's beauty .

End of author's p.o.v ....
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's p.o.v

*  I am very nervous because today is my first day at university . 
As soon as I reached the university I went straight to the principal's office .  the principal of this university is a very good friend of my father that's why my father got me admission here.
The principal gave me the schedule of my class and told me that my class is about to start i should go as soon as possible so that i don't get late.
.
.
.
But in the middle of my way , I met a professor from whom I asked the way of my class, He said that he is the professor of this class .  And he's going to attend his first period in this class.
He asked me are you a new admission in this university ?
I said yes and tell him my name. And then we both went to class.
.
.
.
.
When we reached the classroom , professor gave my small introduction to the students and then said me to introduce myself . I stepped inside the classroom and when I was going to introduce myself . I saw all the students are staring at me like if I am a whole meal to them but I just shrugged it off.
Then I introduce myself..
Hello ! My name is Jeon jungkook. I hope we will get along with each other.

* When I finished my introduction I saw a boy staring at me for a long time but again I shrugged it off..
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung's p.o.v

* When the new boy started giving his introduction, I couldn't stop myself, when he told his name i thought what a cute name just like him.
AND NOW ... HE IS MINE I NEVER FELT LIKE SOMETHING FOR ANYONE
OOH MY BABY YOU ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE.
NOW YOU ARE KIM TAEHYUNG's  PROPERTY I WILL MAKE SURE NO ONE CAN HAVE YOU BUT ONLY ME YOU CANT ESCAPE FROM ME BABY BUN YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT ME NO MATTER WHAT .

END....

❤️I know right now you must have found this a bit boring but in the future a lot of interesting things are going to come. You'll Also going to See a pyscho Side of Taehyung in future chapter .
But please let me know how much you like this chapter 🥺..
Do comment if you like this chapter 🤍...

Till then bye love you❤️💛💚💙..