surprise 🖤

Taehyung's p.o.v
.
.
.
.
When my baby reached Safely inside the house then I left from there. As soon as I reached home, I directly called my man and said that I want  all the information about the new boy who has come to my university. I told him his name and said that I want all his information as soon as possible. As soon as I hung up the phone, I started thinking about my baby that how much he is beautiful . Today I am going to give a big surprise to my baby at night ( evil smirk ).Then I started looking at the picture of my baby which I had taken secretly in university .why are you so beautiful jungkook ( widely smile )I didn't like it when every single university student was looking at you ( his eyes turned dark )only I can see you like this .  I think my baby needs a lot of punishment. Ooh how much I am crazy for you ( smile like a Maniac ). Get ready baby I am coming tonight . ( Smirk ).

Jungkook's p.o.v
.
.
.
.
As soon as I reached home I felt a sigh of relief .  when I entered,all the maids of our mansion greeted me good afternoon young master honestly I didn't like that when they call me master becuz they all are older then me. I told them many times that don't call me Young Master, instead of that call me Jungkook or Kookie But like every time they end up calling me Young Master. I greeted them back and hurriedly went to my room and peeped through the window to see if that stalker was still there.
But he wasn't there , how cryptic he was . I quickly freshened up and slept after lunch as my parents would come home at night that's why I had lunch alone .But I was wondering who is that stalker who was following me. but I am really very scared .Should I tell my parents about this stalker?But I don't want to bother them ( pout ). No kookie  you are grown up now, you should handle your problems by  yourself. but still i'm scared ( cutely pout ) .

Author's p.o.v
.
.
.
.
Jungkook kept wondering who was the stalker who was following him from school to home. he fell asleep thinking about that stalker .But he didn't know that someone was watching him from afar. someone is watching his every move. yes u r right the person who is watching his every move is none another than taehyung. He hired a man for Jungkook who will give him all the information of Jungkook like what he is doing , where he is and all .

Taehyung's p.o.v
.
.
.
.

I was thinking about my baby all day what he must be doing. I was missing him so much . i was just waiting for the night . Then an idea came to my mind ( smirk ) I immediately called one of my men and said that from today onwards he will keep an eye on Jungkook what is he doing? where is he  ? with whom is he? Who is meeting him? I want every single detail.He immediately said ok sir and I cut the call . And he was doing his work very good . He was giving me every single information of jungkook. I was looking at the picture of Jungkook that my man just sent me

 I was looking at the picture of Jungkook that my man just sent me

( Why he is so cute🥺 )

ooh so my baby is sleeping( smile ) . You are so cute bby I want to eat you alive🤍.sleep well baby becuz tonight you have to scream my name ( evil smirk ) today I will show you whom you belong ( dark eyes ) you are only mine jungkook only mine ( crazily smile ) .
Only I can love you . ( Smile )
Only I can touch you.
Only I can see you .
Only I can talk to you.
Only I can make love with you .
Your everything is mine only mine ( dark eyes ) .
Your love, anger, stubbornness, innocence and  fear is only mine .
you can love only me , ONLY me and no one else .
No one can come between us ( smile ) and if anyone comes ( dark red eyes ), I will kill them ( evil smirk ) .
..
.
.
.
.
Do you like this chapter 🥺🤍..
Please let me know In comment section 🤍
Till then bye cup cakes🤍
Love you  and take care of yourself,🤍😘
........

Please let me know In comment section 🤍Till then bye cup cakes🤍 Love you  and take care of yourself,🤍😘

( Aww they are cute naa🥺🤍😘 ) ..
Bye❤️💛..