you go or I won't be able to stop myself 🧡!!!

Taehyung stops his car in front of Jungkook's house and looks at him blankly. He didn't want to let Jungkook go. He couldn't live even 1 sec without him because both enjoy the whole night a lot he just wanted to be in Jungkook's arms. He didn't want to leave him. He wanted to cage jungkook with him forever. But he know that he will have to wait a bit more.
.
.
.
Taehyung - Darling we reached ( said blankly).
.
.
(Jungkook didn't knew why Taehyung was silent)

Jungkook - Tae look at me ( cupped taehyung cheeks with his hands and turns his face towards him he sees that there were tears in his eyes ).
Tae why are you crying ( worried ).
.
.
( Taehyung was just looking at him blankly )

Tae please say something why are you crying did I hurt you ( sad ).

Taehyung still doesn't say anything but suddenly he hugs Jungkook tightly.

Taehyung - don't go please ( said emotionalessly).
.
.
Jungkook - ( smile ) I'm not going to leave you forever, we'll meet again in the morning tae.

But suddenly jungkook yelp in pain becuz taehyung tightened his grip on his waist.

Taehyung - I won't let you leave me darling ! You are mine now!! You are tied to my soul now!! Wherever you go, I'll follow you like a shadow.We will live and die together
.
.
Jungkook - It's only been 2 or 3 days since we met tae how can you love me so much ?? ( Caresses his cheeks ).
.
.
Taehyung - I don't know baby But one thing is clear that I will not be able to live without you. I c-cant ( crying).
.
.
Jungkook - ( in mind ) how can someone love me so much ? ( Tears formed in his eyes )  Why you love me so much tae ?? i am so lucky to have you in my life. I did very well choosing you as my life partner. I will try my best to give you all the happiness in the world. Your bun will never leave you taetae.
.
.
Taehyung - ( he backed away from hug ) baby You go or I won't be able to stop myself ( Blankly said ).
.
.
Jungkook - tae please don't be sad naa We'll meet tomorrow ( slightly smile ).
.
.
Taehyung - hmm ( kissed his forehead) I will come to pick you up tomorrow at 6 o'clock.
we'll have breakfast together ok.
.
.
Jungkook - okiee ( bunny smile )

He hugs him last time and wents to his house. Today He was so happy . He spends the whole night thinking about only Taehyung, remembering the moments they spent together. On the other hand taehyung was drinking continuosly Because even a moment without Jungkook was too heavy for him. He broke everything in his room.

Taehyung - W-Why can't I live w-without you Jungkook ?? I will go crazy !!! N-no I c-can't live ( hiccup ) w-without you a s-second. I AM COMING baby

Taehyung pick up his car keys and head straight to jungkook's house. When he reaches his mansion, he sees that there is no one around so he takes the advantage of this opportunity and enters in the mansion.
He quietly walks into Jungkook's room and locks the door from inside.

He sees that Jungkook is sleeping peacefully.

Taehyung - why are you so cute darling ( caresses his cheeks ) How can you sleep peacefully yourself by reuining mine. I was going crazy without you and here you are sleeping like nothing has happened ( smile ).

( Sleeps beside him ) good night baby sleep tight your tae loves you so much.