I HAVE HEARD THIS NAME SOMEWHERE BEFORE BUT WHERE ??

Double update
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung's eyes are only on Jungkook the whole time. He warned him that if he disappears from his sight, he will eat him alive. Jungkook doesn't know what to do because Taehyung's madness for him is increasing day by day which not good for both of them.
His friends are also very scared, they knew that Taehyung is calm now but as soon as the party is over, he will show his true form.

So They all decide that they will convince Taehyung not to harm Jungkook.
.
.
R.M - tae please calm down I know you are pretending to be happy but in actual you are very angry. It's not Jungkook and jimin fault. Th~

( Taehyung cut him in middle )

Taehyung - ( blank face ) did i ask you for an explanation.
.
.
R.M - taehyung its n~
.
.
Taehyung - DID. I. HYUNG ( SHOUT )

everyone flinched
.
.
R.M - N-no
.
.
Taehyung - then why are you explaining me  just focus on your relationship no need to interfere in my personal life ( deep voice ).
You are close to me that's why I respect you hyung don't force me to do anything ( gritted his teeth ).
.
.
R.M just nodded and said sorry to him. No one likes this behavior of Taehyung But everyone feels bad for Jungkook.
.
.
Jimin - tae i a-am s-sorry this is my fault I choose this dress for jungkook because he was looking beautiful in this outfit. He told me that you will get a-angry but I f-forced him ( trembling in fear ).
.
.
Taehyung gets more angry on hearing this but he doesn't say anything to him.
.
.
Jimin - please don't scold him tae instead of him you can scold me. He didn't do anything

Jungkook feels bad because for him jimin was taking all the blame on himself.
.
.
Jungkook - no t-tae it's also my f-fault. ( looking down in fear ).
.
.
Jimin - no t-tae he is lying it's all my f-fault.
.
.
Taehyung - ( yell ) SHUT UP YOU BOTH.
jimin you can go.
.
.
They both flinched

Jimin - o-okay but please don't scold him ( left ).
.
.
Taehyung looks at jungkook
So you were lying to save him from me. Don't you darling??.
But have you thought that who will save you from me ??

( Suddenly he started laughing pyschotically ).

You are so naive darling and today i will break your naiveness. So for now enjoy the party ( maniacally smile ).
.
.
Taehyung drinks a lot at the party. He's just waiting for the party to end.
.
.
Taehyung - today i will not leave you jungkook ( deep voice ) why you torment me always. today i have to show you who you belong to. so that next time you think ten times before wearing that type of clothes.
.
.
meanwhile Jungkook he was too scared to say anything.

Some girls were drooling over Taehyung. They also try to approach him, but he gives them Death Glare, due to which they runs away out of fear.
.
.
Just then Jungkook gets a call from his mother.
.
.
.
.
Mrs Jeon - when are you coming baby ??
.
.
Jungkook - m-mom i will s-stay at my friend's house t-today.

Jungkook knew that if he went home, Taehyung wouldn't let him go.
.
.
Mrs Jeon - baby are you alright ?? ( Worried).
.
.
Jungkook wanted to cry on his mother's lap.

Jungkook - y-yes mom I am a-alright. Actually I want to say you s-something.
.
.
Mrs Jeon - yes baby say.
.
.
Jungkook - ( take a deep breathe) mom I h-have a boyfriend.
.
.
Mrs Jeon - ( smile ) i knew you had a boyfriend and I am so happy for you my baby.
.
.
Jungkook - ( shocked ) mom h-how.
.
.
Mrs Jeon - ( smile ) baby i am a mother and a mother knows everything.
.
.
Jungkook - ( tears welled up in his eyes ) thanku mom ( sobbing).
.
.
Mrs Jeon - aww why are you crying baby please dont cry I can't see you like that ( sad ).
.
.
Jungkook - ( pout ) okiee
.
.
Mrs Jeon - that's like my good boy ( smile ). baby can i tell you something.
.
.
Jungkook - yes mom ( smile ).
.
.
Mrs Jeon - always remember that “To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.” and that Is your partner baby. The secret of a relationship is finding the right person. You know they're right if you love to be with them all the time.  You know their are some couple of rules in the relationship which you have to follow with your whole heart The first rule is that you have to make them feel like they are getting everything. The second rule is that you actually do let them have their way in everything because what they will do is for your good. If our partner ever scolds us, never answer back instead of this find a solution to deal with it ok baby and yes one thing more No matter how much you love someone, never relinquish your self-respect to save your relationship. I hope you will remember this always baby ( smile ).
.
.
Jungkook listens to his mother carefully. he realizes that Taehyung is angry at him only for his own good because he didn't want anyone to take a lustful look at Jungkook.
.
.
Jungkook - thanku mom for telling me this I will keep it in my mind always ( smile ).
And I will give my best to be a good partner for tae ( smile ).
.
.
Mrs Jeon - tae ?? Is this your boyfriend name baby ??
.
.
Jungkook - yes mom his name is taehyung, Kim taehyung.
.
.
Mrs Jeon - in mind ( Why do I feel like I've heard this name somewhere ).
.
.
Jungkook - mom !! Are you there ?? Hello ??
.
.
Mrs Jeon - abb y-yes baby i am here. You enjoy the party and take care of yourself ok ( smile ).
.
.
Jungkook - ( smile ) ok mom bye love you.
.
.
Mrs Jeon - love you too my baby ( smile ).

( Cut the call )

I HAVE HEARD THIS NAME SOMEWHERE BEFORE BUT WHERE ??
i don't know when jungkook said taehyung's name i didn't feel good.

Jungkook's mom was a little suspicious of Taehyung, she wasn't getting good vibes from him. she heard something about taehyung from someone but she didn't remember anything. It seemed to her that she had read about Taehyung in the newspaper as well.
.
.
Mrs Jeon - I have to find out everything.