Sanskar felt an immediate urge to punish those who did this to Swara. But he controlled his anger somehow. He then looked at those two goons.

"Chalo! Let's go to your honeymoon suite!" Saying so, Sanskar dragged those goons.

He informed everything to Laksh as he was on the way to headquarters.

"I got someone here too. I am bringing him too there!" Laksh said.

"Don't leave Papa alone!" Sanskar said.

"Nikhil is here along with Ragini. And a few of my people too! But this guy has some good information I suppose!"

They reached headquarters simultaneously. When other subordinates were doing some warmup for the goons, Sanskar was slowly taking off his watch and ring while just looking at the goons. Goons were looking terrified.

"Sanskar! You know who is this, the lab technician of forensic lab!" Laksh said pushing the one whom he caught in hospital, "He came to give an injection to papa!"

"Great! Now it's his time for getting a few injections!" Sanskar said. His hands were itching badly.

Next 10 minutes were over. Laksh was calmly sipping his coffee and goons were giving out all the informations.

"It was me who called Swara ma'am!" Lab technician started to spill out secrets, "The body was of a spy from gangster Kajaran! When encountered, begotten dying, she swallowed a packet. And police brought her here for the autopsy!"

"So, you called Swara." Sanskar said looking straight into his eyes.

"Yes! And then, I received a call. They promised to give 10 lakh to me if I anyhow drive those policeman away. So I told them that mam is not available now. Autopsy will be performed in morning. Then Swara ma'am come! But Kajran's goons were inside already. They had packed the body already. When Swara mam cane, they asked to do the autopsy and don't inform police. But she didn't agree. They promised to give her money, fame.. but she disagreed. So they threatened to kill her. But she was firm!"

Laksh immediately looked at Sanskar whose eyes were getting red with anger.

"And then?"

"Sir! Then they asked to her to call Ram sir there. She refused. They told her that due to Ram sir, years back, one of them got life sentence. So they will kil him. She said she will die but let nothing happen to Ram sir! So they forcibly took her phone and called Ram sir. And then messaged him!"

Sanskar felt his blood boiling. But he calmed himself down.

"Ram sir came immediately. But till then, they all asked me to take Swara mam's fingerprints on the bullet. When Ram sir came, Swara mam anyhow understood. So she bite the hand of one goons who had closed her mouth with his hand and shouted a warning to him. Ram sir immediately dialed someone's number and these goons shot him two times! And then, they made Swara mam unconscious by injecting ketamine in her veins. Tonight, they again called me to kill Ram sir!"

Sanskar took a deep breathe. He then looked straight in his eyes and asked, "Who provided them ketamine?"

Technician didn't say anything but Sanskar understood that he was responsible.

A sudden punch by Sanskar made the technician realise how big his fault was!

"Now you tell me! Where is Swara and jagram dada?"

"Sir! Please don't beat us more. We will tell you everything!"

Sanskar smirked.

"They had taken the girl and the man to their godown near the jungle. They had taken the man to help in the autopsy. They want the thing that was swallowed by the dead girl." One of the goons said with his hand folded.