Authors Note

So...where do i start? Probably with sorry. I told you all i would still update once a week but instead i disappeared for months without a word, I know that's not okay, so I'm sorry.

I've told you I'm the kind of person who finds mew obsessions and fandoms all the time, and while I was busy working and couldn't engage in this fandom as much as before I fell out of it and found a new fandom I am now engaged in.

I'm aware I should've atleast went on here to say I won't be updating anymore but I was ashamed and just left it instead. Turns out leaving for this long makes me even more ashamed so that plan went well.

Anyways I had already written two more chapters when I left this story so I will be posting them right after this. I also did a chapter plan ahead of even starting this story which in very short form tells what would happen to Elda and Jann in the future so if you're interested I could maybe post that aswell.

Thank you so much to everyone who read this, voted, commented, followed me etc. I've never had this much interaction on any fanfiction before and it means alot to me to know that there's people out there interested in reading what I write.

Ps: despite only listening to Jann for 4 months this year he was my number one artist on spotify, I was in his 0,1% biggest of fans and all of my top 5 songs were his songs. So while I might not be in the fandom he still meant alot to me and still do today.