17

Jisung pov

-little smutty warning only took 17 chapters🥰 i hate slow burn sorry also probably not proof read and this PROBABLY (idk i haven't written it yet..!) doesn't really mean much to the story so u can like skip it if you don't like smut...... but i wouldn't see how you can't like it😔

"Here, let's go to your room, it's a like a thousand times more comfortable, and better, on a bed." Minho says and gets up from kneeling.

My feet drag behind his and I say, "Ugh.. I'm still so embarrassed by what happened on the phone with my dad.."

"Oops, dont stay mad at me baby." he says, sarcastically. We get to the door and it squeaks open. "Remind me to get that fixed..." I say nervously. We stood in the doorway for what seemed hours.

"Jisung. I'm serious, do you want to do this? You look preeetty nervous." Minho says putting a hand on my waist.

"Yes.." We stared for what seemed like an eternity, slowly his face moves down to mine and slowly kisses my lips. His arms snake around my body pulling me closer. Minhos arms slowly slide up the back of my shirt feeling my back slowly.

Suddenly, the kiss got very heated and messy. His toned arms snaked around to my chest and started to pry on my skin, pinching, priding, poking it. My back seems to arch on its own, breaking from the kiss and throwing my head back and to the side. This gave him just enough space to attack my neck while fiddling with my nipples and skin.

My hands slide away from his neck, his mouth is still leeched onto my neck; he goes to bite down on my sensitive skin, making me whimper slightly. He lingers in that area of my neck and then detaches.

He links our mouths again, this time walking toward the bed centered in the middle of the room. He lightly tosses me on my back and climbs on top of my body. As we were making out on my bed, my phone chimes once again. This time I turn my head, tossing it gently across the room into a dirty clothes bin.

"Don't look away from me." Minho says lowly taking his palm and rubbing against my clothed cock. I close my eyes; moaning lightly at his action. My eyes opens again to see him taking off his shirt. It doesn't matter what he does he's so beautiful and elegant with it.. Even if we are having sex.

Hours could go by and I would still be turned on by him just touching me. "Can I take off your shirt..?" Minho asks me and feels my waist outside of my loose fit shirt.

"That stays on..." I look up at his face with a serious glance. "Sure, whatever you say handsome." he pauses again, "Pants?"

"Sure"

Minho slowly unzips my jeans, sliding them off slowly. His fingertips grazed my legs every so often; his touch was warm. He moved his mouth to my left knee and kissed it, same for my right knee going all the way down to where my boxers stopped. All in the meanwhile I never had felt so appreciated.

In the moment I was feeling a little brave and went to place my hand on his thigh, "This is going to sound so stupid.." I said and tilting my head downward. I said I was feeling confident, it didn't last very long.

"Nothing is ever stupid coming out of your mouth, what?" He lifted one of his hands up to my face, making my head turn toward him.

"I don't want to make this all about me. I want to do something for you."

"You're doing enough already. I want to make right now all about you. Just sit there and look beautiful," He smiles, "Alright?"

I'm beyond flustered at this point, still, feeling guilty about this being all about me. Minho shoves me back down lightly, he crawls over me and starts to kiss me again.