10

ok so i woke up just to start writing about this bc i can't get it off my mind and i read like a mini fic about it and i kinda wanna incorporate that idea into this fic somehow

happy tuesday (i'm writing this on tuesday idk when it will be published😇)

quick warnings
-mentions of sa
-mean parents(does that even count???? she rude idk??)

Jisung POV

The world is hazy as people try to talk to me. I answer with the basic details. They're forgetting that I almost got.. Let's forget what didn't happen.

"Did you get his name?" The police officer asked me, holding out a pen.

"Dae. 27." I answer blanked out. The viagra or whatever still hasn't worn off and I still have a boner. I don't think this is a fitting time to ask questions.

"Uhm, hair color, height, weight, eye color?" She asked me again.

"Can we ask him these questions later? Can't you see he's been drugged and in pain?" A too familiar voice states. "I'll answer all the questions you have for now. Leave him be, he's uncomfortable." Looking up, I see Minho. My eyes are screaming thank you, I tear up again.

Not committed to the full cry this time as I see Felix and Chan push through the people safe guarding the door.

"Oh my god. Jisung what happened?" Felix asked, with a very concerned tone.

"Hey! You can't be in here!" The guard said angered.

"Stop all of you please, where are the people that can make this thing wear of." I say, with a roughness in my throat from all the crying. I hear a gasp and some whisper yelling.

"Okay guys I'm going to need you to step away for a second so I can give him an evaluation. Thank you." The paramedic, smiled and sat down in front of me.

"Okay i'm not going to be a pest for very long, just until I can get you do a hospital for better care, can you tell me how much of this stuff you had?" He asked, with a serious stare.

"God, uhm. I think he drugged my drink? My drink was about 2/4th full the last time I willingly took sips out of it. He did shove some down my throat, so I guess about like 2/4ths of a red cup? If that makes any sense." I say slurring some of my words.

"Sure, that works. Thanks. What's your name and age?" He questions again.

"Han, Jisung. I'm 25 years old, my birthday is September 14th 1998."

"Okay thanks, I'm going to have you come with me, we're going to take you to a hospital, you'll probably stay there for a day or 2." He pauses, "Also my name is Do-Yun. Just ask if you need anything, would you like to bring someone on the ride there?" Do-Yun asked me.

"Uhm sure, tell Minho he can come if he wants, if he can't ask Felix or Chan. Thank you" I say and lean backwards on the chair I was sitting in.

The flashing lights outside the window, blaring in as I shut my eyes. The sound in my ears begin to fade as I'm nodding off. My eyes shut and my lips are just parted enough to let air in. My face feels so flushed and red that I don't think it's possible to cry anymore.

I feel my weight on the chair get picked up. My eyes don't jolt open, as I know who it is. The familiar sent of Minho never dies out. You can smell it even when you're 10 feet away from him.

My thoughts about Minho come to a close when I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep, for real, this time.