6

hey queens and kings

Jisung pov

I start walking out of the building as I see the nearest bus stop. I cross the road and sit down. Snow was still raining down but it wasn't as harsh, it was like waking up on a snow day for school.

A man comes up to the bus stop and sits down.

"Hello." He says, shuttering because of the cold. I was taken aback by his low voice.

"Hi!" I reply nodding my head at him, smiling

"I just saw you come from that building, we're you auditioning too?" He questions,

"Oh, yes. Who was your proctor?" I reply back.

"Lee Minho," he huffs; "he's a nice guy just very firm."

"Oh! Me too, he was very nice to me. Anyways what's your name? I'm Han; good to meet you!"

"I'm Lee Felix, I play violin. I presume you also play violin, taking inference off your case?" he says softly

"Yes, I do. What did you audition for?"

"Oh I didn't care I wanted just any chair." Felix says

"You don't mind if I call you Felix right?"

"Oh yeah of corse. My Korean name is Yongbok if that helps you in anyway." he smiles lightly

"Oh! Okay. I'll still use Felix because that's who you introduced yourself as."

I hear the bus coming to the stop; it slowly goes to a halt and we both get inside the bus. Scanning our passes we sit together.

"Let's exchange numbers, I want to invite you out to coffee sometime with my cousin, Chan." said Felix.

"Oh sure," I had him my phone and he hands me his, I put in my number and let him put in my contact name. He did the same as me, I set his name as Felix Yongbok with a sunflower emoji

'Felix Yongggbook 🌻'

(when texting han is always going to be in bold)

HELLO

hii yongbokiie

-

"Anyways! Me and Chan are going out tomorrow at like noon, he's going to bring a friend, is that alright with you?" He asks

"Yeah! I'm hoping I don't third wheel, haha." I look out the window and see my stop. "Anyways Felix, this is my stop, I'll see you tomorrow. Text me the details!"

"Yes sir!"

'Felix Yongggbook 🌻'

Hey! Me and Chan are meeting at xxx at like 11:30, we're going to walk to the xxx cafe together; if you want you can walk with us. We will wait a few minutes because Chan's friend is meeting us at the cafe. Later Hannnn🐿️
Sent at 10:00: Read at 10:15

okay, i'll see you at 11:30, cya felixie!!!!!!!!

I sigh and roll out of bed. I wanted to look at least semi descent becuase I am kinda meeting his family member.

I stand up and stretch, yawning as I do so. I go to my closet and pick out a long maroon shirt and dark blue cargo jeans. I pare that with my black rimmed glasses and silver necklace.

I take a short walk over to my bathroom and pull out some concealer to hide my dark circles. Once i'm done with that I walk to the kitchen.

Since I'm fairly new in this house I don't have many groceries yet and all I have to eat is bread.(nglll me too pal) Setting the bread in the toaster, placing the time as 1:30; I walk back into my room. Opening the dresser, grabbing a pair of long black socks. I put them on and slightly fold them at the top and put my jeans back over the socks.