8

apartment buildings are so sad 😞

Minho POV

We leave the coffee shop at 1:30. Chan is the last to leave the door, holding it open for everybody.

"Off to my houseeee!" Felix says happily as he does a little turn to the rest of the group.

I notice that I'm next to Han, so I try to make small talk.

(imma just put the initial after what they say i'm not trying to do minho said han said i said he said😭 it's going to just all be dialogue for now that's why, it will be more detailed when they get to felix's house! there will be some specific details though)

"Hey"(m)

"Oh, hey!"(h)

"What's up?"(m)

"Nothing much.. Walking down a sidewalk with you"(h)

"Haha, same. How was your morning? Me personally I'm not a morning person so it was terrible." I laugh a little to try to keep the conversation light hearted.

"Oh me too. I hate the morning, but I also hate mornings because I can never use my speakers. One time my neighbors gave me a noise complaint for listening to music at 10 in the morning!" He laughs too. "I don't know about them but that's a normal time to wake up!"

"I know right? My neighbors are really picky since I live in an apartment. I get noise complaints for when i'm not even home. It's just my cats." (m)

"You have cats? So lucky, I want animals!" (h)

"Oh my god! Don't let him ramble about his cats, Han. He will go on foreverrrr!" Chan says as he puts an arm around my shoulder.

"Oh stop, it can't be that bad, right?" Han replies with a little smile. I also can't help but smile at his smile.

"Yes! It is that bad! He will start with their names, then their breed, after that he will keep going on about how they're so bad and how he loves them soo much!" Chan says and he rolls his eyes. Felix laughs at Chans negativity.

"Cheer up, Chan. It's probably not that bad." Felix responded with a sarcastic tone.

"You guys don't believe me now, but just don't get him started. Stop him when he starts saying their names!" Chan groans.

"Okay... So their names are Soonie, Doongie, and Dori! They're all so cute and adorable. I love them all. I had to fight to get them in my apartment though. Do you want to see pictures?" I say.

"Yes! I love cats" Han says and looks at me with a glee in his eyes.

"Okay let me get my phone.. Here! here are all my cats, they're my background, This one is Soonie, Doongie, and that one is Dori!

 Here! here are all my cats, they're my background, This one is Soonie, Doongie, and that one is Dori!