9

just so it isn't confusing, there was a little time skip and now they're walking to the party

i was not about to write about when they were hanging out😭 I WANTED TO GET TO THE PARTY😝😝

quick warnings 😞
-sa
-drugged drinks

Jisung POV

We were walking up the sidewalk to the house with the party. The music was so loud you could hear it from the outside. I opened the door and it immediately smelled like booze. Felix dragged me to the table with the alcohol, of course, and he hands me a drink.

"Drink this! Don't be sober or else you'll never get the experience of being drunk!" Felix has an open mouth smile and starts to drink out of the red cup.

I take a sip of the beer and make a face. But after a few more sips it becomes more tolerable. As I was hanging around Felix, a boy comes up to me and starts talking to me.

"Hey, sugar. How you doing tonight?" He says, his breath smells like hard beer.

"Oh i'm fine, thanks. How about you?" I say, fixing my eyes on his.

"You're very polite sugar, i'm good as well. You're very cute, how old are you?" he asks me

"Uh I'm 25, how about you?" My body feels very hesitant at this point, but I'm pretty sure i'm drunk so my senses aren't working.

"That's cute, i'm 27. My name is Dae, nice to meet you." Dae says, his eyes fixated on my lips.

"I'm Han, good to meet you." Sipping my drink again, tipping my head back to get the rest down my throat.

"Here let me get you another drink." Dae says and grabs my cup.

"Okay thanks." I reply back, thinking its generous of him.

"Hey, I'm back!" Dae says and hands me my drink. I take a long sip.

We make small talk and then he brings me to a room upstairs. "Can I kiss you, Han?" Dae looks at me with doe eyes.

"Uh-" Before I can even respond he grabs my chin and kisses me roughly.

I start to feel a tightening feeling in my pants. I start to freak out because I'm not liking this at all and I'm very scared. Why is my body reacting like this?

Dae breaks from the kiss and mutters something to himself. He puts his free hand on my chest and slides it downward. "Do you like thisss, Han?" He giggles and touches the bulge my pants.

I start to cry, wondering if i'm about to get raped. I try to speak but nothing is coming out of my a-gaped mouth. I tilt my head back at the feeling of his hand sliding back up my shirt, feeling my waist.

"Heh, this viagra really works on youuu, I put a lot this time. It doesn't on other people.. Plus you're silently liking this aren't you, Hannie?"

"Please.. let me go." I shutter from my mouth. The pain in my pants is getting unbearable and the slightest touch would make me cry.

"How about, noooo. I want to enjoy myself tonight and you gotta help me..!" Dae says smiling at me. Shoving more of the drink down my throat, I cough it back up.

"HELP M-!" I yell as he covers my mouth. His hand finally exits from inside my shirt, but the empty feeling of his disgusting hands don't leave my skin. He slaps me. "Don't try to yell. I want to have fun and you're ruining it." He says with a low tone.

He throws my glasses on the floor and they make a small thump on the carpet. Removing my shirts I feel a gaze on my torso. Dae balls up one of the shirts and ties it around my head where my eyes are.

I hear feet thumping down the hallway. He covers my mouth so I can't talk. Girls are giggling. I palm the wall to try to get their attention, hitting as hard as I can. The pattern of their footsteps fade away. As the fabric covering my eyes get wet from my tears.

"Sweetie, stop crying. I'm not doing anything bad to you. You clearly want me." His tone turns demanding at the end of his sentence. I still cry.

I hear more steps and this time I try to pound harder on the wall. These footsteps are more heavy this time so I'm hopeful that they are a guy. They fade away again. My tears start coming out faster now. Wondering in my head what I did to deserve this.

He ties my hands up with my other shirt and lowers me onto the bed.

He gets rid of my belt and does quick work with my pants when I start to hear the door slam open and 2 sets of footsteps walk in.

"HELP ME!" I yell out, they break their kiss in horror. Dae runs to the window and jumps out. I start crying ugly tears as I'm left in my shirtless self only in boxers with a screaming hard erection.

"Oh my god! Han is that you?" A familiar voice yells out as i'm still bawling ugly tears on the bed. I can't answer him.

He removes the blindfold and sits me up straight. His mouth is dropped wide open.

"Minho help me please!" I utter out the words out. I fall on his shoulder still crying buckets. My painful boner isn't stopping anytime soon.

Minho doesn't question anything and removes the ties from my hands. His partner is just standing there eyes open, no reaction.

He places a hand on my back, I flinch at the touch. I reach my hands out and hug him really tight, still wailing.

He removes my hands and takes off his sweater putting it over me. "Call they police, are you dumb?!" Minho whisper yells at the other person in the room. They run out as I hear the dialing on the phone.

He turns around again only to see my red face still crying. "Jisung.. What happened?" He says, caressing my back again.

I open my mouth to reply to him but nothing comes out. My eyes are wandering all around his face, making sure I'm actually real right now. If all of that just happened. I start pinching my shoulder really hard.

"Hey, hey.. Hey!" Minho says in shock. He removes my hand from my shoulder and lays my head on his chest as I start to cry again. The person walks back in and says something to Minho.

"Ya, thanks. Close the door." Minho says and turns his body back to me.

"Hey.. The police and ambulance are on their way," He pauses and looks me up and down with eyes made of sympathy. He notices my raging hard boner and scoffs. "What an asshole.." He says to himself.

He lays me down onto the bed, head resting on the pillow as i'm looking on the ceiling in shock. He lays down next to me, holding my hand and caressing my thumb slowly. At first I was hesitant to let him touch me, and now it's just natural feeling for him to touch my body.

The world starts to look fuzzy, the roof starts to spin. My throat feels like it's about to collapse. Grabbing onto Minhos hand harder, I hear a suck of air coming from his body.

I feel the bed shift as the boy body next to me does a quick turn. My eyes meet his.

We're just staring at each other.

Alone, his golden brown eyes surround my hurt and gets rid of it for me. His eyes are like the days of an October night. When the leaves fall to the ground, such a beautiful brown; no one dares to step on. They pick up the leaf and let it shine through the light of the moon.

His lips look at soft as a peaches skin. Such a beautiful pinky-red. The shade of his beautiful chocolate brown hair is inviting me to bite on it.

His soft smile is radiant, bright, and affectionate. My hand starts to release itself from the power grip. Still feeling the thumb brushing over mine.

My thoughts get cut off when I hear knocking at the door,

"Police, may we come in?"

this is a good place to stop😋

y'all r gonna come for me with this one istg i didn't do this on purpose 😔 i needed this here to add more time to my story. give it time plzzzz

word count - 1438