3

hyunjin bubble update 😍 dawg i'm going wild ong... he has no right to be this fine 🤭🤭

anywho now we're back into the present time of the story

Jisung pov

As I walked down the raggedy sidewalk of my street, I notice that all the houses on my road were nicer than mine, I felt... Embarrassed? My house felt more like a shack then a 1 bedroom house. As I suddenly realized I walked passed my house, I walk back shamefully. As it's the 3rd time this week it has happened.

Today is the day of the JYP ENTERTAINMENT auditions and I'm a little jittery. I grab my keys to enter my house. My green door sticks out like a sore thumb as I open the door to my house. I set my keys down on my side table and plop my self down on my stool.

I already mailed in my audition form to the building and they sent me an email for me to pick a sheet a music to audition for. Of course I going to audition for 1st or second chair, I knew I have gotten into 2nd chair before, I just wanted to challenge myself this time. I really needed to be the concertmaster or the assistant concertmaster; as I have little left in my bank account. I need some money... Seriously though.

Next to my stool, there's a music stand with the pieces I chose to audition with. I grab my violin and bow and warm up with my usual routine. I do my arm circles so my arms won't be as cramped when i'm done. Then I practice my scales, A major, G major, D major, C major, and Bb major. I do all of those 2 times, starting in first octave and the second octave.

(honestly i have no idea what i'm talking about even though i play flute😭 i can only play the Bb scale in 2 octaves which is really hard..! this is also how i warm up so i'm kinda applying it to this?? so i'm hoping violin is kinda the same as flute here)

I then do some sort of arpeggio with the scales, mixing it up as I go. I then open my music folder and grab the first chair audition. It's a good piece, but it's not all that difficult because I sort of played it before so I have an idea of what it should sound like. I start playing and realize my tone is off, so I try and fix it and move on.

Minho pov

I was walking to a store with my friend Chan. Chan is only a year older than me. He practically begged me to go to the opening of this store today. Though, I'm taking auditions today and dint really have time for it. I pushed myself to say yes to Chan even though i'm busy. I can't say no when he's practically a big golden retriever.

It was getting late and I lost my patience waiting in a line... So I kinda left the store without Chan, and I'm lost. I should've asked him for some directions to get the the building from here, as I didn't really know where I am?

I check my phone for the weather as it's chilly out, (i'm gonna use fahrenheit bc i'm american 😜 but i'll translate it to celsius for you losers) It's currently 10F(-12C) and I hitched my breath.

Hard snow beings to fall down in my path. "Great... What more can make my day better!" I say, exclaiming with sarcasm.

Walking, I look around and I'm not really familiar with anything around me. I keep walking, in hopes of finding a familiar building. But no. There's not even anyone out on the streets?! I stop at a lamppost with a bus stop and sigh.

I sit down on the white snowy bench. In the corner of my eye, I see a man. Not much younger than me. He's walking my way; I start getting a little anxious because.. He's a stranger?? I don't know; that's a normal reaction to seeing someone you don't know on a snowy night with nobody on the road response!