7

sorry i haven't written in a while i've been busy😭 i have auditions next week and imma get out a chapter so i don't have to do one next week 😍

Jisung POV

Quickly excusing myself to the bathroom. As I open the bathroom door, smelling the fresh scent of a cheap hand soap and the lighting of a dull storage room. I look around and go to the sink, huffing out a breath and turning on the automatic sink. The soap dispenser makes a sound, I hiss at the sting of the soap entering the pinch mark.

Washing my hands throughly, making sure not to get it infected, I don't want my hand to get cut off. Hands are the most vital thing to a musician and I can't afford to have my whole career be lost due to some infection.

I pat my hands dry, feeling more calm now. I walk to the door, bracing myself for the cool breeze that hit my face and cold hands. Walking past the counter, I sit back down at the table with everyone else.

"Hey, your drink is on the table." Chan said and gave a quick smile turning back to his phone.

"Thanks so much!" Replying and I sit back down across from Minho, again.

We bumped knees again and this time it hurt a little. One time when I was younger; I finally decided to play a sport.. Soccer.

Now, It probably wasn't the best decision of my life but I wanted to be included in something. Being the social outcast I was when I was in grade 5, I still didn't make friends. Unfortunately I was put into the field, when I was playing I twisted my leg and it somehow managed to make a permanent pain in my knee in a certain spot.

This pain only lasts a few seconds but it feels like whiplash. Minho hit that spot, knowing it was on accident, I scrunched up my face and tried to hide the few seconds of pain I was in.

"Are you alright did I hurt you?" Minho asked as he probably saw my sour face.

I mentally face palm myself as I realize it was sort of obvious. "Oh uhm.. Yes! I just have a bad spot on my knee from an accident that happened too long ago. You're fine it's nothing." I reply nervously.

"You don't mind if I ask what happened?" Minho asked with a curious expression on his face.

My lip curled in suspicion, as nobody really liked to know anything about me.

"Oh sure!" I reply anyways, hoping this is a chance for me to make a new friend... Or not, maybe acquaintance? He was my instructor after all, so maybe it would be weird to become friends with him?

"Yeah so, when I was like in grade 5, I wanted to do a sport because I was very socially awkward and wanted friends." I pause, "Uhm maybe I shouldn't of said I was weird but anywho.."

I laughed a little and continued, "I wanted to play soccer because it felt self explanatory and easy to learn. But before that i've only ever played the violin; so I had no idea what I was doing." I turn my head down to my drink and hold it in my hands taking in the fresh latte smell.

"One day, one of the players were absent and I was put onto the field, not a very smart idea on their behalf. When I was playing; I swear some kid tripped me! I fell on my leg sideways and it sort of twisted? Not even sure how it happened, but they paused the game. The rest is kind of given."

"I wasn't very good at sports either.. I went to a music school where I was learning like 3 different instruments!" Minho expressed to me. I was shocked that someone else could relate to me!

"I was learning oboe, viola, and the flute. I always had a passion for those and I kept playing all those until college. I was studying to be a music major." He sighs and looks away toward the light.

The taste of coffee filled my mouth, the warmth made my throat feel better.

"Anyways.. I won't talk about my college life now it would ruin the mood!" Minhos mouth makes a smile and he laughs.

Chan stops his conversation with Felix and says, "Do you guys want to come to a party with us tonight?" He says this in english so I don't understand much of what he says.

"Chan do that again in Korean! You're so ignorant.." Felix says and glares at him.

"Oh!!! I honestly forgot we were in Korea.. Im so used to being back in Australia! Cut me so slack bro!" Chan sobs jokingly.

"Do you guys want to come to a party with us tonight? I know it's very sudden but I wanted to invite everyone." Chan says again, but in Korean.

"Yeah, I'll go." Minho says.

"Sure! I can go tonight." I say, smiling nervously because I've never been to a party before.

"Okay we can go to my house to get ready and hangout. It's currently like 1, I don't want to be a loser and be there on time, so we'll be there at like 10. Cool?" Felix says tilting his head a little.

"Sure!" I finish off my drink and get up to throw it away.

"We can leave here whenever everyone is ready. My house isn't that far away." Felix says as I walk away to the trash can.

yay a party😝😝 i've always wanted to write a party chapter so be excited 👨

word count - 955