six

𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖓

After an hour-long scream fest between us and our sisters, we finally took them home and monitored their security systems to make sure they were not sneaking out. Faye and Lilith assured us that they weren't having sex. They were merely "practicing". Whatever the hell that means. All I know is, I walked into Cassius's old room thinking we were going to score some weed and was greeted with my sister sucking Saint's cock and Lilith riding his face instead.

I'm not the type of guy to force my sister to prove her virginity to me, so if she says she's still a virgin, then I believe her. Cass on the other hand has zero belief in his. He's probably angry texting his sister as we speak.

But I get it. The scene looked bad. Our sisters were completely naked hooking up with some guy they are not going to be given to. If I wasn't so disturbed by seeing my sister's naked body, I probably would've given Lilith a few pointers like needing to actually sit on Saint's face and rocking her hips in a more fluid motion if she wanted it to feel good. But it most definitely wouldn't be the right time or place.

Doing what I've been doing every night, I lock myself in my bedroom and take off my close. I open up the Club X app and message my favorite girl. Littledarling01.

Me: Hey, darling

It doesn't take long for me to get a reply back.

Littledarling01: Hi

Littledarling01: What are you doing up so late?

I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was already midnight.

Me: I could ask you the same thing. Can't sleep?

Littledarling01: Nope. I've had a long night.

Littledarling01: I don't mind staying up to talk to you though

This has been my little routine. Messaging this girl and then ending the night with both of us coming together. It's not something I'm proud of doing because it just makes me feel pathetic, but there's something about the anonymity of speaking to her that makes me feel comfortable. Plus, she's fucking hot and I don't have to deal with personal connections if we were to be in the same room together.

I've never done well with being with people. I'm picky with whom I choose to spend my time with. There's my sister, Cassius, our friends Azriel Winters and Perseus Saint, and on occasion Lilith. But that's only because our families are friends and she's always around my sister or my best friend. I don't choose to be around her. I just have to sometimes.

Me: So what have been up to today?

Lame.

Littledarling01: Not much. Spent most of the day finishing up my reading list for the start of my semester and then finished this painting I've been working on.

Me: Are you in college right now?

God, I hope she is. I am not the type of sick motherfucker who would talk to a high schooler. Even if she's eighteen.

Littledarling01: Yup. I'm in my final year.

Me: Undergrad?

Littledarling01: Yup :)

Good. This means Cherry is at least twenty-one years old. She's still a little young for me since I'm turning twenty-seven soon, but it's still better than eighteen. At least she can get into bars and clubs. Nothing's worse than being in your late twenties and being with someone who isn't able to drink alcohol at establishments without the use of a fake ID.