Important

Hello, my dear readers

DO NOT SKIP

Okay so first of all I'm really greatful that you guys took time to read this book. Do share it with your friends if you like it.

I wanted to discuss something important. Please do dm me if anyone has any issue regarding the book WITHOUT BEING RUDE. Try to make a positive envitonment here. I'll simply block you if I find anyone being rude here, since it's me who's entertaining you without asking anything in return so I believe I deserve atleast some respect from my readers. Also I'll try to be as regular as possible your reviews and comments will help boost my confidence. Don't forget to follow me on instagram.

Now the most important think, I will not tolerate anyone of you copying my work even if you ask for permission. It takes a lot for a writer to come up with a story, then write it down from the plot to the dialogues, so respect me and yourself too, don't degrade yourself by copying someone else's work.

Still if someone tries to to do that don't worry honey I am a very possessive person and I clearly won't sit quiet. Their are authorities to tackle with such people so don't cry later on that I did not warn you.

I hope you all enjoy the book. Love You♥

Thankyou
Secret Dreamer