X- long time no see

Mobius' pov:

I've left the tva. Theres no point being there if i don't habe Loki. I've loved him more than anyone my hearts ever belonged to.

As soon as i left, sylvie took me to see the house. A house i wish i could call mine.

"What do ya think?" She asks

"I think that..i wish i had this life. But..theres one thing missing." I say

"And that is?"

"Loki. I want to spend the rest of my life with him." And that i can say is true

"Yeah, its weird without him, isnt it?"

"Definitely."

"He was a wonderful experience."

"He was...everything."

"Well, i better get going then. I'll see you later, okay?"

"Yeah yeah definitely. Bye"

She walks through the time door. Shes accepted that Loki's gone. Its been weeks. I would do anything to see him again.

I continue to look at the other me.

I stand there, looking at everything i'm doing. I'm not sure how he hasn't seen me yet. But...its for the best. I would do anything to have his life. Kids, jet skis. The only thing thats missing is..

Loki.

He comes out, and its beginning to get dark, so he cleans the toys up a little, before making eye contact with me.

He stares there for a little, he's frozen. Does he think i'm stalking him?

I walk towards him, to let him know i'm not a stalker.

As i get closer, he opens his mouth to speak.

"Mobius? Other me?" He says

"Yeah, that's me, other me. And you are?"

"Don. Loki told me all about you. The last time we spoke was outside the bar a couple blocks away, and he told me that he was in love with you. And he was telling me about the time mission. Hows that going?"

"He told you that he was in love with me?..wow." I start to notice my eyes tearing up. I've cried to much about this, yet it's still not enough.

"Hey, hey. Is everything okay? What happened?"

"It's Loki. He sacrificed himself to save the timeline. I'm not sure where he is but all i know is that we'll never see him again." I start to cry. I'm not even ashamed.

I look up at him and notice that he's starting to tear up too.

"Oh i'm sorry, that shouldn't of been the first thing i said when i met you.." i say

"No, no, don't apologise, please. Its best i knew, because then i would've gone my whole life waiting for him to come back."

"Oh trust me, you wouldn't be alone. I was about to grow old there. I'm unsure of what to do next. I want to live here. Somewhere around here. Your house is amazing. Only problem is, i have no money. I came from a place with no money."

"The tva?"

"Yeah, the tva. It feels like so long ago that i left, but it's only been 4 hours."

"Yeah. Why'd you leave?"

"It wasn't the same. Loki gave me life. Without him i felt like there was nothing to do. And i'm not waiting another 300 years for another variant."

"Hold on..300?"