X||- truth

Loki's pov:

I go to the same bar that me and Sylvie where when we were talking about what i really wanted. I'm still unsure how she got that out of me. Mobius made me like the tva, i only wasn't fighting it because i knew i'd be fighting him.

I sit there, hoping to see her, and ten minutes later i don't. I was never the patient type, so i go outside to go and look for her.

I walk out, and immediately bump into someone.

"Oh, sorry! My bad." He says.

That same familiar voice. Its mobius. Or should i say, don.

"Oh, Loki! Hey, how's the time thing going?" He asks

"Oh, still not working. But i've nearly got there. Im just looking for someone, im sure this'll work. But yeah, no need to worry. How've you been?"

"Things have been pretty good since we last saw each other. Kevin and Sean, my kids, are behaving well. Kevin's doing amazing in school, he just finished project, he had to build Windsor castle out of cups!"

"Windsor castle? What's that?"

"In England, where the queen lives? Well, the king. In Berkshire? You know?"

"Wait, the king? King of the earth?"

"No..the united kingdom. It's like, an island? With four country's? Your accent sounds like it comes from England, i thought you might've been from there..where you from then?

"Well...Asgard. It's another realm, i'm not from earth. Did i not tell you that?"

"Oh Asgard! Of course, how did i not get that. You're Loki! My kids read about you. And Thor. You know Thor?"

"Well..yeah he's my brother. But i...he's--.. i won't see him from a long time."

"Oh, right, course. Wait, have you talked to other me? Tva me? What was his name..uhh..mobius was it?"

"Yes, i have talked to you." That's all i can say for now..

"What about?"

"Well....you know. Stuff. I got stabbed in the thigh and you uhm..helped me. Against another me who you uhh....well--"

"Another you? Theres more you's?"

"Yeah from different universe. Before we met, you were friends with a version of me from another universe who was a president version. Then you kinda betrayed him and he got jealous of our rela--friendship."

"Oh..were we close? What i'd do?"

"You may or may not have been..friendly? I guess.. and you got..friendly with someone else and he saw and got mad. Then he thought you were being friendly with me so he stabbed me in the thigh. Very long story.."

"Wait..this version was a boy? As in i'm gay?" He says, shocked, surprised but then again not super surprised.

"Well..wanna get a drink? Talk about this castle?"

"No i want to know what we are." He says, demandingly. If this was mobius i would happily tell him. Buts it's don..i can't. I mustn't.

"Okay, in the tva you are, but things are completely different here. We're on a universe where you're not working for the tva. Completely parallel." I know lying isn't the best option, but this is for the sake of not oversharing

"So theres so possible way i could be gay here?"

"Of course there is. I just didn't want to sound like you absolutely were or you weren't. You can be whoever you want. I mean, I'm literally bisexual--it's written in books. I'm sure your kids have read it somewhere."