X- back to you

Loki's pov:

I see sylvie, with..well, me. Standing in the elevator. If this loki had the same intentions as me, he wouldn't be so bad. But they both want to kill he who remains. And i'm here to stop that. But i have the power of one loki, and they have double

They both hold hands and use there power to get me and mobius and all thats covering their path to get to he who remains, so go and kill he who remains. I run towards sylvie, and President me quickly holds me buy my throat and pushes me against a book shelf.

The books fall around us and he whispers to me, threatening me. He has one hand on my throat and one hand covering my other. He's making sure i don't get to sylvie.

Mobius runs over me, pulling president me and he hits him with his power

"Mobius!" I let out, in worry. He gives me a slight nod, indicating that he's okay.

"Listen here. You will let sylvie kill he who remains or whatever he's called, and stop obbsessing over the man that betrayed me."

"Wait, what." Everything stops, i feel as though i can't here anything

"He's lying loki, don't listen to him." Mobius appears behind him.

President me makes strong eye contact with me.

"When i arrived at the tva, i thought we'd bacame close friends. Perhaps slightly more. One day, i saw him kissing that stupid judge and when ahe saw me looking, she threw her pruning stick at me. Care to explain what happened afterwards mobius? I wasn't there to see." He said, in a sharp tone.

"Wait..what? Is that true?" I say, in disbelief. Small tears in my eyes.

"It is, but i can explain i swear--" he says, in panic

"No you can't. You knew i liked you, we had somehing." President me yells out

"Ravona pruned you, not me, if it were up to me i would have turned back time and never done that. I wouldve gone to you instead of her office."

"Oh yeah? So what happened while you were there? Care to explain the lack of buttons?"

"We were having a celebration drink. She had just won a trophy. She kissed me, and i had no intention of doing so to her. I tried to get away, i heard the door open and saw ravona throw her pruning stick at something. I heard the sizzle, and when i asked her who it was and she said Loki, my heart dropped. I got out and went to my office. I thought you were dead." Mobius explains

"Well im not. Happy?" President me says, annoyed

"Look, it was a while ago. And, sure when i realised if your pruned you don't die, and i was thinking of you. But.."

"But you're all hooked up with ravona now?"

"No. Not with anyone, but.."

"Theres someone else?"

Mobius takes his eyes off president me, as President me had turned around not touching me anymore. He gives me a look. As if he's saying that the someone else..is..me? It can't be..

"So another loki?" President me says

"Well, it's just--"

"So you're using this whatever type of loki this one is, to replace me? Because we look the same, right? That's it?" I think we're all crying now..

"No! Look, you were evil, manipulative, and i tell no lies when i say seductive. But this loki- hes soft. Kind, gentle, he knows what to say and always has a plan. I've changed. Loki's changed. And i'm sure you have too."

President loki turns his hip towards loki and face towards me. He puts his hand against mobius' chest to gently push him away, then puts it on my shoulder.

I notice his hand go back further, and when i realised what he was doing, it was too late. He took my dagger and threw it at my thigh. I bend down in pain and stand on my knees.

"Loki!" Mobius says

As he tries to come towards me, president me stops him.

"First you kiss someone else. Then you replace me with me? That's low, mobius."

"What can i do to make it up to you?" Mobius says. I hope he doesn't mean that.

"Let me back into the tva and get rid of this bastard. He belongs in this hell hole . But you belong with me."

"I don't know if you noticed, but my type has changed. The whole evil thing doesn't turn me on anymore. I'm here for the good." He looks at me and winks. Did he just hint that...i turn him on?

I use the last of my energy to pause time, like he who remains taught me. I pause everybody, apart from me and mobius.

I look over at he who remains, and his corps is already rotting. Sylvie isn't here. That's bad. But i don't want to think about that now.

"What did you just do?" Mobius asks

"I paused time. I can do that now." I say

He walks towards me and wraps some bandage around my thigh.

"Wheres this from?" I ask

"I carry it around. For you, actually. I know the types of things you get into." He gives me a smile.

"Did you mean what you said?"

"That i like you?"

"Yeah. And the..other thing." He immediately knew what i was talking about. He now looks flustered.

"Yeah, i did. Are you mad? That i've fallen in love with you before?"

"No. It says a lot really." I give him a gentle smile.

He sits down on the floor very close to me, its as if we fit together like a puzzle peice sitting like this.

I put one of my hands around his neck, and the other on his face. He puts one hand on my waist, and keeps the other on my thigh.

I lean in, and i part my lips and get ready to close my eyes

All of a sudden, i hear something. It's footsteps. How is that possible? I paused time..

I then realise i accidentally un paused it. How did i do that without meaning to do that?

President Loki gets closer, and i then hear the pruning stick sound. It's Sylvie, but not now Sylvie..the future Sylvie. Like, where i came from. I didn't know you could prune people here. Does he just return to where he spawned for the first time or something?

She then prunes mobius, and then me.

I feel myself in a knew body. And then i know where i am. I've gone back to my present body.

I'm right behind sylvie.

°°°

Word count- 1123

Sorry for all of the misspellings, i wasn't bothered to check through them cos its like 2am :((