|V- distractions

Loki's pov-

I decided to keep trying the way that i had tried before. Every time, going back and back and back. it went from victor and and ob meeting, then back to when he arrived, i even went way back to the fair, but nothing had seemed to work.

Ouroboros got into my head, about the distractions. I think that, before he told me that i wasn't distracted by mobius at all, but now it's all i can think about. What if he was right? What if, mobius was the reason this wasn't working?

No, it can't be. Thats on me, not him. If i just shut my mind up about it, then it would be fine. There was only one way to find out, the truth.

I went back to the original time when the timeline was going to explode, because i knew it wasn't going to work.

Ouroboros was telling all the instructions to timely, and mobius was stood a couple metres away from me. It was like he was purposely standing there with the light shining on those beautiful eyes. He was all that was on my mind.

I quickly looked away with a smile on my face when i realised he caught me, and i decided to do the only thing that would get me off my mind.

I walk up to him and almost bump into him, as he was closer than i thought

Moments after the rings start to break, i open my mouth and say to mobius;

"Mobius i need to tell you something."
I was waiting for something like a 'yeah' or 'whats up' but he stood there starring at me like he'd just seen a ghost
"I think i'm in love with you. It's been going on for a while now and i just had to get it out."

His lips started to come together, and he gave me a pure look. He just stayed silent, because of the shock of the timeline exploding. I decided to go back to that point again, but earlier, so he can process things things at a time.

Ouroboros is explaning to victor, and i waste no time.

"Mobius, before we all die i just wanted to say that i think that i'm in love with you, it's been going on for a while now an i just wanted to let it out incase this is the last time"

He pauses for a second. I hope nobody else could hear us. Well, me.

"Really? Look- i honestly think-" he said in a slow, pure, gentle voice but got cut off by the bright light that blinded everybody.

I decide to go back to the bench i was sat on before i had previously seen Ouroboros.

What does that mean? Was he letting me down easy? Was it a me-too-kinda-thing? It was selfish to let everyone die again just so i can know weather he felt the same way

I sit there with tears in my eyes, not wanting to go back. I want to stay here forever and drown in my own thoughts. Noones around. I wonder if i can pause time? Probably not. My powers don't go that far.

Maybe it's stupid that im giving it all up for a love that will never last. My brother used to make fun of the idea of me learning to love anyone. That i could only love a monster and when he was really angry he even said only a monster would love me. Was he right? My friends were the only people who saw me for more than my past. even b-15 came around. But mobius saw me as way more than some change. Without him i may be dead. Maybe even taken my own life. But he saved it, he saved me.

He was a wonderful experience
He was everything

I wanted him to love me. But was that even possible? I don't want to be alone. But its destined to be.

I finally come to the conclusion that it's stupid and i have to look past it. I continue going back and back in time and i dont know why i keep trying if i already know that the loom will never work. I guess it's because i want to see mobius. Wow, Ouroboros must've studied psychology or something.

I can't think of anything. I have to go somewhere for help. I decide to go back to the point where Ouroboros said "the loom will never work"

"The loom will never work" says Ouroboros once again, it felt like an echo.
"So what do we do instead?" I say
It's too late. Everything and everyones gone again.
It made me think of sylvie. Since she was the only one who remembered me. And then it came to me

I had to change the past events. I had to make sure that sylvie never killed he who remains. Because thats the whole reason behind this..
If she never killed he who remains, we wouldn't be in this mess.

I stand in the empty room, ready to take a nostalgic trip.

°°°

Sorry this chapters kinda short ..

Word count- 869