V||| - more distractions

Loki's pov:

We stand by the big frightful gate. It was a large deep purple gate, with fancy handles.
We all decided to take a breather before entering, as we're all exhausted
Even mobius, which is surprising. I wonder what'll happen. With him, i mean..he can't fight. He's an analyst. I can't even remember what my excuse for bringing him was and i can't believe anyone actually bought it.

After a moment, before we know it as if the blink of an eye, the doors are opening inward all on there own. Me and Sylvie hold our weapons out as if to threaten the 'enemy'.

"Hey ya'll!"
The glowing orange projection of everyones favourite clock, the one and only miss minutes appears right in-front of us. This part, i can't forget, it scared the living life out of me. I flinched so badly, i almost stabbed myself with my own dagger.

I grab Sylvie and mobius by the top of their backs, and push them over to the elevator, as i kind of know everything thats going to happen.

There awaits the leader of all time. The one who could look back and then decide we'd never been born at all. Its he who remains, the guy i need to get un-killed.

We all step into the elevator. It goes up and Sylvie's trying to kill him. I feel like i've gone over this thousands of times. I nearly have, but this time it's different. Mobius is here. I feel safer, like this is a whole new thing. Because for the first time re- doing this, i feel like i'm not sure what's going to happen

Then i remember what i'm here for

He who remainds quickly disappears out of the elevator, and i grab sylvies attention

"Sylvie, please don't kill him. It's going to cause massive consequences that you wish you had never been the person to cause them. Do us all a favour, i'll do anything" i very much regret adding that sneaky 'I'll do anything' at the end. But she's not the type of person to say--

"Anything?" She says, while i wasn't even done thinking.
"Depends" i say.
"You and your moby can get out of here and then we can just have a little chat, perhaps with some tea and biscuits. We'll have a tea party, how does that sound?" She says, slurring and whispering all at once. I hate it.

The elevator doors open. And the infamous famous he who remains sit's there, in his throne. This time, there lies three seats infront.

Sylvie takes the left, i take the middle and mobius takes the right.

"What am i here for again?" Mobius says
"Oh..so that um.." i quickly try and think of something. I can't just say 'im from the future and i feel like you'll change this moment in the past' because nobody will believe me.

"Because hes in love with you or something. You guys are wasting my time and--" sylvie says, very defensively
"I just don't want the whole timeline to be destroyed " i say, almost sounding scared
"I just wanna go back to analysing stuff" mobius says. I know that he doesn't want to be here and now i regret bringing him which i know is bad, but maybe he'll distract sylvie

I lean over to mobius' shoulder and bring my mouth up to his ear.

"Distract sylvie. Stop her from killing he who remains" i whisper, as quietly as possible.

"How am i meant to do that? You guys are in cool fighting gear and--" he looks down at his outfit and looks back at mine, and realises that if he took his blazer off, we would be the same

He takes it off, he wears a slightly see-through white shirt that almost bounces off his skin. You can tell its a little big.

He wears a long sleeved shirt. How? Its quite warm in the tva. Its like, an Asgardian spring.

I look at his shoulders and give him a dagger slash weapon holder, like mine. Now he's all geared up. He looks at me with a bright smile on his face and i look back trying to reflect the face he's making.

"Okay. Stop this weird thing. You guys are very clearly obsessed with each other so go snog in the corner while i deal with this guy"
Sylvie says, in a deep annoyed voice.

I wasn't completely wrong about mobius distracting one of the loki's. I just had no idea that really, he was distracting me. I know that this , again, is bad but for now i just have to block him out and he can keep he who remains company.

I go up to sylvie who's trying to stab he who remains, and i go in-front of her to almost force her to take a couple of steps back with the movement of my body.

"Sylvie no it's not worth it" i say, quickly, before she tries to kill me instead

We fight and fight and fight, and whenver she successfully gets past me i always teleport back to infront of her so she bumps into me and we're close enough so i can get a hold of her

The reason she's always winning is because really, i have gone a little soft. I don't know what caused it. But she's not soft, she's rough. And to get on her level, i need to bring back what i was born with.

After all, i am the god of mischief.

I grab one of the chairs using my powers and get it infront of her so shes just about to bump into it, or at the least get close to it, which is what i want.

I get behind her and trap her in between my body and the chair with her arms twisted at the side of herself.

"Loki don't do this." She says
"Oh. For a second there i hoped you were talking to yourself"
I grab the tempad and kick her away with the force of my powers and the movement of my foot, and make a timedoor.

Thats what she gets after she did the exact thing to me.

I get her through the time door successfully. That went a lot better than i had planned

I look down and my arms are bleeding because of how i was holding her arms, which happened to have daggers between her fingers.

Now it's just me and mobius. My goal was to get her to not kill him

Are we supposed to leave and pretend that this never happened, or am i also here for something else?

°°

Word count-

1123