||- full

Loki's pov-

i have saved my friends. Even if it takes centuries, eventually it'll all be worth it. For them.

I take a walk around, nobodys here, so i decide it's okay to take a bit of a walk. I feel the muscles in my leg start to hurt as im realising that i've been speed walking for quite a while. Its like something is stopping me from thinking. Do i even have the right knowledge? Maybe i need to ask somebody else. That's right.. i'm in o.b's timeline, i can ask him.

I walk up to o.b's workshop again and its being torn down, and then i remember, his wife left him and he ran out of money. I time slip to before i met him in his timeline and go to see him

"O.b!" I say, enthusiastically, to be fair i am quite happy to see him.
He gives me a strange look, and then i remember he has no clue who i am
"I'm loki..we know each other in a different timeline, i need your advise"

He opens his mouth to speak
"A different timeline? Like..its all real?"
He runs over to a shelf with lots of books. They seem to have been written by him.

"I wrote about this in my book!" He says happily. "Where are you from exactly" he asks me

"Well, you work at the tva and you kind of fix stuff--" i get cut off by him

"Thats right! One of my characters!" This guy seems to be a maladaptive daydreamer if he has a whole different character of himself layed out, but i can't really speak.

"Look, please calm down, im begging you. I just want to warn you, when i leave im gonna come back but its me from the past. We talk about time slipping. Just say what you feel and do not mention me to myself"

"Okay. What do you need help with..uuh"
"Loki"
"Okay, loki. Wait..loki laufeyson?"
"I guess so..why?"
"I've read about you! Your like that hammer guys brother right?"
That brings back a little too many memories..

"Yes i am, you're missing the point, please just let me speak. Victor timely, someone you meet in my timeline, has a loom. This is used to extend the rings holding the sacred timeline in place so it doesn't start a multiversal war. We need to extend it's rings, but the radiation is too high for anyone to go out there. Victor went there, and got spaghettified. What do we do?"

He doesn't say anything and just keeps his mouth shut

"Ouroboros, you can speak now"

"Victor timely you say? Inventer from the--"
"Eighteen hundreds, yes you meet him, please just tell me what the hell i'm meant to do"

My voice started to get a little louder, maybe i should have walked for longer..but this guy was so busy being exited over everything. I guess you can't blame him.

"You'll have to go back way earlier. Maybe try that a couple of times. And then maybe check back when it works or doesn't work. I don't know."

"How much earlier?"
"Im not sure because i'm not the ouroboros you know. You have to go back to the tva and ask other me. Im still having a hard time understanding, but other me will know, right?"
"Yes, you're right. Thank you for your help."

"Wait i have a question" he says just as im about to timeslip
"Yes?"
"Who are you doing this for?"
"My friends. You're one of them if it makes you feel any better."
"Oh, it does. But you're lying"
"No i swear we're friends"
"Not about that. Who are you doing it for?"
"Theres a person i guess. But what do you care?"
"Make sure this person doesn't distract you. You may love him dearly, but dont let him get in the way. I let my wife get in the way of my book and now it wont sell, but it all paid off because i love her, i just wish i equalled it out. Obviously this is way different and you're saving the world, but just focus on what you want. Not him"
"How did you know its a he?"
"I was taking a walk earlier and saw you talking to the jet ski guy. You fixed your hair and looked kinda nervous so i figured..why not assume it's him? Is he in the tva?"
"Yes. Hes an analyst. He saved my life and made me not hate the tva"
"I see. Well you better get going, go save the world!"
"Thanks o--" i get cut off by the sight of past me time slipping here. I decide its best to get a move on, or else i'll see me. I wonder what would happen..

I quickly go back to the tva. One thing i often forget about time slipping, is that my past or sometimes future self is always around, unless i was time slipping somewhere where i'm not around, like way outside the tva.

I make my way over to the workshop. I walk past the pie room and notice none of the lights are on which is weird considering its the brightest room. I then make my way down to the workshop further and then bump into someone. Its mobius.

"Oh hello, sorry about that. What's your name?"
Im in the past. Great.
"Oh hello, mobius is it?" I say, hopefully he gets the hint
"How'd you know my name? Who are you? Can i guess? ...Andrew? Leo? You kinda look like a Keith"
"Mix the names leo and keith together.." i want this conversation to last forever
"Keithio? Leokeith? Lokeith? Loki--" i cut him off
"Yes! Loki! Thats me"
"I'm sorry, do we know eachother?"
"I've seen you around"
"Ooo analyst uniform. Are you an analyst?"
"Something like that"
"Wanna come? Im about to see analyse someone. It says Laufeyson L. Frost giant, apparently. Wanna come?"
"Oh, i can't. Im busy. Also, i was kidding. My names not loki. My names..don! And this isn't my real hair..i have to go, bye!"

I quickly get out. Theres no way he bought that but you can't blame me for trying. I time slip into the future, well, this future, to the point where o.b and timely are meeting for the first time.

Hopefully, doing this a little earlier make this a little more hopeful.

°°°

Word count- 1091