𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖- 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐧 (𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝)

The music playlist has been updated for the next few chapters, the link to the playlist is on my Wattpad dictionary on my Patreon @SugaSimz 🤍.

Diggy's Ex Girlfriend Samira (Sim- Mar-ra)

___________________________________

back in august ...
The day after April left

Daniel pov
Miami, Florida
1:35 pm

I look out the back door towards to beach hearing the show Pete has playing in the background thinking about April, only one interaction with her and she was on my mind heavy.

Her energy was just different from any woman I had ever met, her looks were merely the bonus but I'm still confused to why she ran away from me. I couldn't help but think that maybe I scared her off since she has yet to text me.

"Ayo you good ?" Pete ask knocking me out my thoughts.

"Yeah man I'm coo, I shake my head. "I was just thinking bout shorty I told you about she was real coo, I truly hoping I ain't fuck that up.

"Mane from what you told me that went down I don't believe you scared her off, you ain't never been on no creep Kelly shit", pete laughs making me smack my teeth.

"Nigga I'm serious-" I say before being cut off from my phone buzzing. I grab my phone seeing "hey baby" from an unknown number, my heart slightly speeds up thinking it could be her.

My thoughts were interrupted by the number calling me making me quickly hit the accept button, I scrunch up my face hearing a familiar voice on the other line that I couldn't quite pin point.

"Hey baby the female voice says booming into my ear,
"Who is this ?? I ask looking at Pete with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Wow you don't remember my voice anymore ?!" She says an attitude.

"If I asked who the fuck it is that means I don't if I asked who the fuck it is ... so who is this ??" I say  giving back the same tone.

"Tuh, it's Samira she says slightly yelling, come pick me up from the airport already."

I freeze as the mention of her name before feeling anger slowly rise up, as Pete sees the look on my face after muting the phone.

"Niggas it's Samira !", I say with annoyance, Me and Samira haven't spoken since we broke up again.
I had just left to Miami with no notice to get away from all the stress and she was the main cause of it.

I had been enjoying himself even though she had been blowing up my phone since i posted i touched down, I instantly regretted posting anything after getting mad messages from an unknown number.