𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐- 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 (𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝) 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 ..

Ricci's pov ⭐️.

We walking in laughing as I pause at the sight of Cierra leaning on the kitchen island. After not seeing her for so long I felt mixed emotions but the only one that stuck was anger.

"Tuh" I scoff as I walk past looking her up and down, "where's my room ?" I say with a hint of annoyance looking back as they hold the door for April.

"It's right across from mines down the hall", Riley says as she nods towards the room. "Y'all could atleast speak ya know", A low voice says with slight attitude just loud enough for everyone to hear.

We all stop and look at each to see we were all thinking the same thing, I look at Riley before turning to face Cierra with a look of disgust on my face.

"And you didn't have to fuck the man you knew I was with after everything I've done for you, but I guess we both just not shit huh ?" I say re-adjusting my grip and narrowing my eyes at her.

I dare this hoe to say something

"Exactly" Riley chimed in mugging her, "bitch fuck you".

"He didn't want you no more, so he came to me" Cierra says not looking up from her phone as she rolls her eyes quickly.

"Bitch"-, I say dropping my bags before slamming my hands on the counter making everyone jump from the loud sound.

"It didn't MATTER if he didn't want me or not, you were MY friend !", "I fed you when you didn't have shit to eat". I scream as the more I yell the closer I get to her face.

"I helped you get a job when no one else bothered to, not even your own parents !", "Yet you have the nerve to say that shit to me like it's okay ?!"

"You know after I beat HIS ass, I let your ass whoopin go cause I thought cutting you off was enough", I scoff pushing through the emotions caught in my throat.

"It was until you started walking around campus telling everyone how you stole my man ?" "And I never do shit for you ?!" I scream as she lifts her face up to me.

"That was the day I found out you were a LIAR", I say with coldness in my voice, "This is the last chance I'm gonna give you to watch your mouth around me.

"If you haven't noticed by now .. Bitch we don't fuck with you", "Keep playing with me and I will put my fucking hands on you, I say scuffing as I look her up and down before push myself off the island.

I try not to let my emotions get the best of me as I pick up my bags and walk off to my room.
____________________________________

10:20 pm