𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 - 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐬 (𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝)

OmniscientPanama City, Florida 🌊 5:45 pm, 2 days later

Omniscient
Panama City, Florida 🌊
5:45 pm, 2 days later ...

It had been two days after, April decided to completely forget it what happened no matter how hard it was.

She only told Ricci who was attached to her hip since the news, she had became her paranoid side constantly watching over their shoulders anywhere they went.

Which was mostly places away from the city being that he owned every part of downtown, and continued to message and call her from multiple numbers. He even sent white Venus Et Fleur Roses with a note.

"I'm sorry beautiful, forgive me.
-M"

She battled herself a bit before sighing at them refusing to give in. She knew they were expensive but material things didn't matter anymore, She seen him for person he was hiding and didn't want that in her life.

Riley booked them a yacht wanting the last day to be memorable, but Ricci and April just sat back sipping champagne with each other watching the waves as they rushed through the water.

Her liquor influenced thoughts left Mateo unwantedly floating around her mind, plus she felt like she was being watched more than usual.

She was used to being looked or even stared at but the paranoia started to become over whelming, Even on the boat she felt paranoid but Ricci's jokes and the champagne but her at ease.

____________________________________

April's pov
El Portal, Florida
8:45 pm

"I love this green on your skin, I just knew it was the perfect fit for you." Ricci says with a proud smile as she incisively alters the dress she hand made for me.

I admire myself in the floor length mirror moving my head to the music Riley was blasting throughout the house, with every once in a while trying to avoid being stabbed by Ricci's needle & thread.

Ricci had been designing clothes since freshman year of college, we all knew she was gonna be a big name in fashion one day. She had already held her own college fashion shows, and with her degree out the way she was determined to get her designs out there.

She designed me an ivy metallic green dress with a slit stopping at my upper thigh, paired with gold heels and a matching eccentric gold bag, while I added my own personal jadior gold accessories.

"Alright, Ricci says stepping back admiring her work. Ugh it looks gorgeous on you" she says proudly as she clasped her hands together.

"I love it Ricci", I say feeling the elation as I admire every angle of the dress in the mirror.