𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏- 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 (𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝) .. 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

August 🌤️
Atlanta, Georgia
6:30 sunset 🌆

August 🌤️Atlanta, Georgia 6:30 sunset 🌆

(Listen To Girls Want Girls By Drake)

"We made it , we're finally free !" Ricci screamed with excitement as she hopped on her rolling suitcase  before almost falling over.

"You are crazy", I laugh while shaking my head.

"You joking but we finally are free !" She says as she begins to slightly pace.

We got our degrees and are finally done with all the bullshit exams, lectures and assignments !

"I'm so ready to make some fucking money !", Ricci yells with annoyance as she throws her hands in air.

"we gon get there right after this much need trip" I say with a smile before getting on my knees and struggle to zip up my suitcase.

"damn ... I need a bigger bag" I mumbled to myself.

"See- It's just like you to pack every single thing you own" Ricci laughs, "scooch over let me help".

She reaches to sit on my suit case before pulling me next to her as we use all our force and body weight to close it, we grunt as we smush down together before successfully zipping it closed.

Ricci helps me up before going to grab her car keys and asks me. "You ready ?"

I grab all my things along with my suitcase and take one last look around my college dorm, remembering the endless days where I felt the stress and sadness would never end.

The long study session, to being dragged out to party's. To being heart broken. It felt sad but relieving to say goodbye to the place I struggled and grew at.

"Let's Go To Miami", I say optimistic with a smile.
___________________________________