𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑- 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ( 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 ... 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧)

April's PovDowntown Miami, Florida 🌊 3:09 am

April's Pov
Downtown Miami, Florida 🌊
3:09 am

Hours pass as I sit in our section, my tired eyes glance around the club, from seeing girls taking shots to local drug dealers making sales. I laugh at seeing Ricci and Riley yelling the lyrics at each other before zoning out.

My mind drifts back into the eye contact the first stranger gave me, Something felt wrong but intriguing about it.

I lean back comfortably on the velvet booth before pulling out a blunt I rolled before we left earlier, lighting and inhaling the smoke glancing around the room and make eye contact with another man staring at me.

A quick splash of surprise comes across his face before masking it, I take another puff narrowing my eyes at him in attempt to make him look away.

He scoffs and laughs taking another sip from his drink continuing to stare me down, He's attractive, and here again the liquid courage gives me the thought that he's challenging me.

I'll bite.

I hear Partynextdoor's "Nobody" start to play and stand up on the booths seats beginning to dance along with the music, whining my hips our eyes never lose contact.

Even with the smoke clouds hazing my vision I bend over and watch his eyes trail over my body, it felt like he wanted to take in every part of me.

As he watched me move on cue a smirk comes across his face, we were eye fucking and he was on the brink climaxing.

I love the feeling of the confidence running through my vains as my body responds to the look in his eyes. Feeling like this was a foreign thrill, Sober I wouldn't have even dared to have held eye contact for so long.

But It was like he was all I could see.

Focusing on his face I feel my lower body get hot as I arched my back, putting my ass in the air wanting to give him a show.

Watching as his eyebrows go up as he sips from his drink I like that his smirk gets bigger, we both share a laugh as if we knew what each other was thinking from so far away.

A quick burn comes across lip making me lose focus and notice my blunt now down to the bud, as I flick it to the ground and feel hands on me making me jump.

"Aye you ready to go ?", Ricci says with low energy and red eyes. "Girl Please say yes these heels are killing me" Riley pleads as she leans on the booth for support.

I look towards the crowd to see him no longer looking my way, sigh and nod my head grabbing my things.

____________________________________