CHAPTER 4: Breakdown

Start from the beginning

"Fucking bullshit..."

He mumbled as his eyes began to water again. He removed his shirt and threw it with the pouch, turning back to face himself. He raised the blade to his arms and began running it over his skin as he remembered the times he had hurt his soulmate one by one.

"FUCK YOU DEKU! YOU ARE THE SON OF A MURDERER! YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME!"

*CUT

"Look at this fucking waste of space! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! WE DON'T NEED SICK PEOPLE LIKE YOU!"

*CUT

"Why? You're scared of me now? Remember I am your friend! YOUR FUCKING FRIEND! *kicks Izuku multiple times in the gut*"

*CUT

"YOU SHOULD DIE IN A BLOODY DITCH!"

*CUT

"FUCKING PUSSY!"

*CUT

He kept slicing his arm as harshly as he had hurled those terrible bruises at his mate with those same hands.

His breath became ragged as the number of scars kept increasing, along with the blood that was oozing out of them.

"These *sniffles* These very hands *hicc* hurt you, Deku... I'll make them pay for it... *hicc* I'll pay for all that I have ever done to you... GAH!!"

Bakugo screamed as he punched the mirror, cracking it into pieces. The shards of glass nicked his knuckles, making them bleed as the glass shattered like his heart.

His eyes then caught a glimpse of his red Cosmos on his waist, near the band of his shorts.

'Fucking Cosmos... I don't deserve to have this on me... but it sure is true. Destruction, huh.'

He couldn't help but hate and love his Cosmos at the same time. He was overwhelmed to find that he was Izuku's soul flame. But that fact couldn't erase the truth of what he had done to the young greenette.

He guided the blade to his mark and began slicing the skin over it.

"GO! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO FACE HIM?!"

He was in an extremely agitated mental state. He had wrecked his skin to such an extent that the ruby red mark had blended with scars and blood.

"Why did it turn out this way...?"

He fell on his knees, feeling defeated and weak due to the blood loss. He sobbed and rested his back against the bathtub in his room. He looked at the white tiles of the bathroom floor, which were covered in the crimson that ran through his veins and leaked through his scars.

He flung his head backwards and stared into the emptiness of the ceiling. His vision became blurry as he kept shedding his blood, sweat, and tears.

"I... I am sorry, Deku... I fucked up..."

He murmured before he fell unconscious in all that mess.

*TIME SKIP* AN HOUR LATER~

"-ke up! HEY, SON! WAKE UP!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOURSELF! KATSUKI!"

Katsuki slightly opened his eyes, only to be met with the sight of Bakugo Masaru, his father, screaming at the top of his lungs while holding his limp body in his hands.

He had come back home to retrieve the few documents he had fortunately left behind. He had rung the doorbell multiple times, but there was no answer. He grabbed his keys and opened the door. He screamed his son's name in the house but was met with utter silence. He tried to open Katsuki's door but to no avail.