to which i replied "ab kuch chupane jesa bacha nahi , aandar aajaiye."

he again spoke because he was not understanding anything "kya matlab?."

to which i said "pehle andar aa jayein."

then he hesitantly got down and followed me and soon we were infront of my gate and I was searching for the keys in my bag but in the time I didn't knew when did the coat slipped of my shoulder and fell down and I froze for a moment and inhaled a sharp breath before bending down to pick up .

But before i could do , he picked up for me and placed it securely on my shoulders and i murmured a small thankyou to which he said "thankyou ki zarurat nahi, zimmedari ho tum meri."

To which I just chuckled and said " jo aap ek saal tak bhul chuke the " and with that I unlocked the door and we both steped inside the house. where as he was scanning the house and further asked me where are your parents to which i replid blankly i dont stay with them

he could not understannd anything and asked " par tum to apne parents ke sath rehti thi na?."

I couldn't take any more and shouted at him "aap kya chahte ho , aap kyu aaye ho?aapko ye sab jaanke kya milega . aap jab firse chale jaoge to ye saab janne mein time waste kyu kar rahe hai aap?"

he was trying to speak something but before he could speak i broke down into tears and spoke to him " aapko pata bhi hai ye ek saal  mein kya hua hai? nahi na ? aaj mein achanak se kyu yaad aagayi . agar aaj aap udhar na aate to aap mujhse wapas milte bhi nahi . kyu faltu ka natak kar rahe hai. nahi kuch bolungi aapse, aapko ye shaadi mein nahi rehna hai to boldein na saaf saaf kyu aapne mujhse jhute waade kiye , aap to wapas aane  wale the na kya hua? ek saal baad yad aayi galti se?. Sorry galti se mil gayi."

he was just standing there silently not knowing what to speak  i further went to him and caught his collar and spoke looking into his eyes " mere maa baap ko meri shaadi ke baare mein pata chal gaya , aur nikal diya mujhe gharse" he was in pure shock and I could read his expression his eyes were asking all the questions and I asked him further "janna chahte hai kyu?" to which he just nodded his head and i took out my mangulstra beneath my shirt and showed him "kyuki meri maa ne mujhe pehente hue dekh liya, janna chahte ho kyu nhi nikala mene ise kabhi ? kyuki mere liye shaadi mazak nahi hai. "

" na job thi na kuch , ghar se nikal diya mujhe , na aap the. mein to zimmedaari hu na aapki ? tab kyu nhi aayein ? jab tab nhi to abhi bhi nahi chalein jaaye aap yahi se" by this time I completely broke down and was sitting on the floor crying to myself .

he came beside me and engulfed me in a hug , he was just rubbing my back and saying sweet nothing in my ears to make me calm down a bit and picked me up and made me sit on the sofa , later he bought a glass of water for me and gave to me. I drank little and kept aside.

He was sitting on his knees waiting for me to calm down and caught my hand and spoke " mein kuch badal to nahi sakta Jo hua , na hi mein Apne aap ko defend karunga . But itna zaroor bolna chahta hu ab se tum meri zimmedari ho aur mere sath rahogi."

When I didn't spoke anything he further spoke " pehle hum tumhare mummy papa ke paas jayenge , aur unse milenge . Fir mein apne gharwalo ko bhi sab bata dunga."

To which I replied "kuch karne ki zarurat nhi hai aapko, mein thik hu. Aap ja sakte hai."

To which he said almost pleading
" please Sejal ."

To which I said " kyu karre hai ye sab ?"

He said " kyuki mein karna chahta hu Sejal, mujhe chance Dena hai humko"
Further he added
" In this one year, you never left my mind Sejal. I don't know but I want to give us a chance . I was coward to run away from the situation but not anymore Sejal . Please come with me ."

I said " meri job hai yaha."

He said don't worry I already bought this company today , so you anyways have to shift to Chandigarh not being aware how much his this action has angered me .

To say I was shocked he did this? I was angry he could just not do everything according to his wish and mood . When he felt he was not ready he left me , when he feels he is ready he comes back.         

I said angrily " I'll leave this job."

To which he smirked and said " then babygirl be ready , because I'll make sure you don't get job anywhere else either."

I was angry beyond hell , he can't do everything according to him . I could see him smirking.

He raised his eyebrows and smirked at me  and asked me

" so ready Mrs Khanna? to move to Chandigarh with me ."

I was angry beyond hell , I can't let everything go according to him because he wishes to give chance to us now . So I said him

" On one condition Mr Khanna."

He said nonchantly " continue."

I replied "you are not going to disclose it your family the fact that we are married and now you have to think of reasons how you are going to make me move in with you in your house Mr Khanna." I gave a clipped smile .

He too smirked and said " condition accepted Mrs Khanna."