8

Warning!

This story contains explicit content and violence, strong language, and disturbing scenes.

.

.

.

.

There is a rumor circulating about the King, it is said that the King is very skilled in spending nights with the Queen. This rumor is heard from one ear to another and discussed from one mouth to another. All women become envious of the Queen, and all men seek to know the great secret of the King.

Why did this rumor arise? Does the King know about it? What about the Queen, did she confirm it?

Unfortunately, there is never an answer to the last question. The King enjoys how great he is as a man, and the Queen never responds. However, for the first question, Gabriella eventually became the person who knew how this rumor could arise because she was another woman who spent the night with the King.

***

[King's Chamber.]

The King walked towards the bed and sat down. He gazed at Gabriella and said, "Come closer," and Gabriella took a step forward, leaving 10 steps between them.

"Remove all your clothes," commanded the King.

Gabriella's breath caught, but slowly she removed each piece of her clothing. When her naked body was exposed, Gabriella immediately covered her breasts and intimate parts with her hands. She averted her gaze, feeling unwilling to meet the King's eyes on her.

"Open your hands, and spin slowly." Gabriella followed the command again.

With a stiff body, she moved in a rotation. When she faced the King again, he was already in front of her. Gabriella reflexively took a step back. However, the King pulled her waist, and his other hand caressed Gabriella's cheek.

"Your Majesty... I beg you..." Gabriella pleaded again.

But of course, the King didn't listen to her words, he immediately pulled Gabriella's head and passionately kissed her lips. Gabriella's eyes widened, and she tried to close her lips. However, the King's hand pulled her chin, and the aggressive assault of his lips forced Gabriella to surrender to it.

After the kiss was over, the King said, "Open my clothes. Then kneel."

Gabriella followed the command. She opened the King's clothes, who was only wearing a night robe. She then slowly knelt, but when she directly faced the erect and hard part of the King, Gabriella immediately averted her gaze.

"Do you like it?" the King asked.

"Your Majesty..."

"I'm asking you. Answer me."

"Why does Your Majesty ask such a question?"

"My dick."

Gabriella was shocked. She did not expect the King to answer her question in such a vulgar manner. She thought the King would use more refined words.

"Should we move to the garden and call everyone? They can answer my questions, and they can witness how magnificent I am when engaging in intimacy with you."

Gabriella was astonished. "Is the King suggesting a Viewing Ceremony? The ceremony is performed when the King has the first night with the Queen, and all the men watch? B-but I'm not the Queen?"

"SERVANT!" the King's shout immediately made Gabriella prostate.

"I like it! I-I like it!" shoutedGabriella.