"Now I'm even more worried."

I laughed, "Come on."

I paid for a bunch of stuff, including all of the food I had already consumed. Brandon carried it into the common room but I stopped by the water cooler out in the hallway.

"Hey stud."

I looked up to see Julia Benzoyl smiling at me.

Do you know who Julia Benzoyl is?

The coaches daughter.

"Sorry I missed our coaching time this week, I've been stuck in a rut that I can't break out of."

"Oh yeah, how sorry?"

There was a flirty implied meaning there. I paused, unsure what to answer.

Every single straight man on the soccer team wants Julia Benzoyl. Scratch that, every single straight man on the planet wants Julia Benzoyl.

It's not even speculation, it's pure fact.

Julia is a supermodel.
She's a goddess.
She's the most perfect woman in the entire world.

She ran her hand down my bicep.

"Are you sorry enough to make it up to me?"

"Yes. Holy fuck, yes." She laughed at my enthusiasm.

"Full disclosure? I'm not wearing any panties and I'm wondering how discreet we can be during the movie."

My jaw dropped open, she definitely just pulled me right out of that rut.

"I'm pretty sure—" my voice trailed off because Tia distracted me in the distance. She was wearing an oversized grey sweatshirt and figure-hugging leggings.

The hottest girl on the planet just told me she wasn't wearing any underwear and I'm distracted by comfy-looking Tia?

I'm insane.

Julia is flawless!

Tia has this cute little scar just above her right cheekbone.

Sometimes, when she catches me looking at it she'll untuck her hair from behind her ear and try to cover it up like she's self conscious.

Sometimes I look at it purposely to make her feel self conscious.

Sometimes I look at it because I want to glide my thumb against her skin and feel that soft ridge.

I found myself biting into my bottom lip to stop my smile stretching any further.

Julia doesn't really have any quirks, she's like a Barbie doll. Nice to look at but not very animated or deep and never really expressing much of an opinion about anything.

Tia has too many opinions, it's annoying.

She breathes through her nose when she's expressing them and it causes her nostrils to flare slightly. It's funny because she is so clearly pissed off about something but her nose is actually adorable.

God Jordan!

"You hear what I said?"

It took every ounce of will power I had to tear my eyes away from Tia.

"Yeah, can I—"

"Jordan? Can we talk?"

But her voice grabbed my whole attention again.