Chapter 3-1: Jungle Hijinxs

Start from the beginning

"What a hopeful object... the constant hope that this display is giving off! It fills me with such hope!" Nagito says whilst looking excited.

The next hour was a breakfast tribute to Fuyuhiko and Hiyoko, both of whom we lost yesterday, oh and it was also hope that Mahiru would recover... especially with the heavy wounds she received from trying to interfere with Hiyoko's Execution.

"Phew! That was a great meal!" Akane says.

"Are you not feeling ill from consuming too much food Akane?" Sonia asks in concern.

"Nah! I eat all day and nothing would even change." Akane claimed.

"Well.. what about Mahiru? Are you worried about her?" Ibuki asks.

"Hopefully... she'll get better." Hajime says as he's remembering the terrible events of yesterday.

"I could not sleep last night. I was... far too concerned about her." Sonia says somberly.

"Plus there's the fact that she's in Monokuma's care I'm more worried about her." Nekomaru says in a rarely quiet voice.

"I-I wish I wasn't S-So useless last night. If only I tended to her wounds.." Mikan cries.

"Hopefully Redhead will be okay." Silhouette smirked.

"You guys don't gotta worry about Mahiru." Akane started "I'm gonna question Monokuma and avenge her!" She roared with determination.

"She's not dead though!" Kazuichi snapped.

"Vengeance? Ha! You just want to test your skills!" Nekomaru called Akane out.

"Well duh!"

And then Usami popped in. "Hey! Hey! May I have your attention please?!"

"You need us? Well Usami, what do you want?" I ask her.

"I'm announcing that I've defeated another Monobeast! Now you can all explore the 3rd Island!" Usami reveals.

"So you were able to defeat another Monobeast!?" Hajime exclaims.

"Yep! So this time let's all get along! No more tricks by Monokuma, no more thinking of leaving this Island, we'll all live as great friends!" There was an awkward silence about this before I ask her.

"Usami, before we leave, do you have any status reports on Mahiru?" I ask.

"I'm sorry, Monokuma has barred me from entering Mahiru's patient room in the hospital. I'm sorry..." Usami squeaks out before escaping.

"She ran away again! She always does this when things get too inconvenient for her!" Ibuki yells in frustration.

"Alright then, I suggest we move on and explore the Third Island." I say.

"I don't think we should... not whilst Mahiru is in potential danger." Sonia says.

"Platinum there really is nothing we can do about that. Monokuma promised us that Redhead will return and he said that he can't let her die, otherwise he loses. So we should leave this for now and explore the Third Island in the meantime." Silhouette replied.

Then that was when we made our move.

Centrico Plaza

We arrived at the bridge that leads to the Third Island, what horrors await on the Third Island that Monosnake was guarding? What did my shitty programming skills do to this Island?

Welcome to Island #3 Jungle Joyride

On the other side of the bridge... lay a Jungle. Wait... this place... this was supposed to be a Desert...