❦𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢❦

|Fairchild Estate|
|Monday|
|05:30|

Kate awoke to a sudden thud, unsure what it was she got up from her bed. She noticed how wet footsteps went towards the window. She quickly made her way closer to it. When she looked out of the window, she saw a girl. She quickly made her way out of the house and followed her. She ran towards the woods, hoping to spot her.

{§}

Miles and Liam laid peacefully in bed. Both of them sound asleep and holding tight onto each other. It was what kept them safe. They felt safe in each other's arms and didn't want to let go. Both boys felt like they knew each other longer than just a week and found happiness in each other. Though, it was up to a certain someone to keep Liam with Miles.

{§}

Kate rushed through the woods. She had found a lake where the woman stood. She turned and looked at Kate, who was giving her a questioning look. The woman sunk into the water causing Kate to go in after her. When she got to the bottom of the lake, she saw her body. Kate quickly swam up to the surface.

{§}

Liam woke up next to Miles. The raven-haired boy was sleeping peacefully. Liam smiled at Miles and slowly sat up. This had been one of the most happiest, he had ever been. Miles was a drug; the type that you didn't mind getting addicted to. The healthy one that you enjoy.

"Stalker." Miles said in a raspy voice.

"I'm your stalker." Liam smiled at him. "Good morning." He said.

"Morning." Miles replied, dragging Liam down to his level. "What time is it?" He asked.

"Six am." Liam replied.

"Good that's enough time." Miles said and kissed him.

Liam kissed back. Miles hurriedly removed his shirt and pinned him down onto the mattress. He kissed Liam again and earned a moan from the brunette. He smiled against the kiss felt Liam wrapped an arm around his waist. They pulled away staring lovingly into each other's eyes. They kissed again, but this time more passionate.

{§}

Kate got out of the lake. She ran back into house, hoping thar Quint wasn't after her. She made her way into the house, following Ms Gessel's voice which led her into the master bedroom. She heard shaky breaths and looked under the bed. There laid Ms Gessel in front of her, but she was soon dragged under the bed. Kate got up and saw her on the bed shouting the word 'no' repeatedly.

{§}

He lowered kissing Liam's collar bone, the brunette moaned as the raven-haired boy left love bites all over again. He continued going lower and started sucking on the brunette's nipple. Liam gasped and arched his back at the action.

"Fuck..." Liam moaned.

Liam took the chance to flip them. Miles seemed surprised at the action. The brunette smirked at him and started removing his boxers. Liam grabbed the raven-haired boy's dick and started jerking him off in a painfully slow pace. Miles moaned and Liam slowly began to take him in. The brunette started bobbing his head up and down. Miles bucked his hips as his hand pulled Liam's hair.