❦𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗❦

|Fairchild Estate|
|Thursday|
|21:30|

Miles and Liam hung out in Miles' room. Right now, Liam was sitting on the chair while Miles played guitar and if that wasn't one of the good qualities in Miles, he didn't know what was. It was somewhat calming to hear Miles play. He was really good with the guitar which really meant that he was good with his hands, specifically. Liam also listened to him playing the instrumental version of 'Should I Stay Or Should I Go?' and it was pure talent. He didn't want Miles to stop playing at all.

The music did stop due to the song being over. Miles leaned back onto the mattress. He noticed how attentive Liam listened to him. He'd glance at the taller boy, now and then. Liam always listened and Miles knew that the reason why he opened up to him, was because Miles didn't judge. What was wrong with his friend being gay?

It's not something that affected his life. Liam was still the same person that he knew. The one that he was slowly falling for. There was that voice in his head telling him to kiss the brunette. He wanted to, but he always knew Liam's past. He didn't want Liam to overthink about Miles leaving him.

"Hey, anything up in that head of yours?" Miles asked him.

"A lot of things, actually." Liam replied.

"Oh?" Miles said curiously.

Miles removed his guitar and placed it next to him on the floor. He's never seen Liam so quiet, besides the day they had met. It must've been something serious if Liam didn't want to talk to him. Miles felt like he should say something. Something that might help Liam. It had to be a simple question.

"What's wrong?" He asked Liam.

"Nothing's wrong." Liam replied quickly.

"We both know that's not true." Miles sighed.

"Maybe, I just don't want you to know." Liam said and looked away from him.

"Okay, c'mon, grumpy. Let's go." Miles got up from his mattress.

"Hell no." Liam replied, a hint of playfulness in his voice.

Miles rolled his eyes and dragged Liam off of the chair, which caused them to trip. Liam landed on top of Miles. He blushed heavily as he realized the position they were in. While Liam was distracted, Miles flipped them over. He smirked at the brunette, who looked seemingly lost as he stared at Miles. It drove Miles crazy.

He leaned in and kissed Liam. They pulled away and looked at each other. There wasn't any words needed to describe their feelings. They kissed again and this time, it was hungry and desperate. It felt so surreal, like it was a dream that neither wanted to wake up from. They didn't want it to stop.

The kiss felt addictive. Like both boys were an addictive drug for the other. They didn't want to pull away from the kiss. They wanted it to last; they wanted it to feel real. Fuck, Liam was like poison that Miles kept drinking and drinking. He let Liam's scent fill his lungs.

They pulled away as Miles start kissing Liam's neck, leaving love bites behind. Liam gasped as he melted into this strange new feeling. He took in Miles' scent and his touch. A touch that he knew he couldn't live without, even for a split second. Miles taught him to love again, taught him to trust again. Miles was the one he loved more than ever.

"Miles." Liam gasped out; he voice a whisper of honey to Miles' ears.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you." Miles told him.

God, was Miles considerate of his feelings. It felt like Miles understood him. Miles understood Liam more than his sister ever could. The connection that Liam felt with Miles, was more than the kisses they shared, it was their moments, their understanding with one another. Miles was the piece that Liam needed to complete him. He loved Miles more than anyone.

They pulled away. Both boys catching their breaths, words weren't able to form. There was no need for it, because the silence said enough. Their eyes said enough to each other. Finally, being able to touch the person they loved. They couldn't keep their hands off each other.

That was how they fell asleep. They were safe in each other's arms. There was no need for fear, no need for sadness. Liam and Miles felt complete with one another. It was something that they never thought was possible. It was an unforgettable night, because it will always be remembered as the night that they shared feelings for one another.

|Friday|
|08:30|

Liam didn't expect to wake up in Miles' room, much less being held by him. He thought that what had happened last night was a dream. He didn't think that he would actually kiss Miles. It surprised him even more that Miles felt the same. He brushed his fingers against his lips, the feeling of the raven-haired boy's soft lips still felt like it was there and it felt good. He hate to admit that the raven-haired boy was addictive, but it was true.

Miles felt like a drug. One that Liam didn't want to discard so easily. Everything about Miles was addictive and beautiful to look at. His black, curly hair that fell to his shoulders. His beautiful brown eyes that you'd get so easily lost in. His beautiful freckles that flowed across his face like a galaxy.

Of course, Liam still questioned what they were. He knew that they were way past being friends or even best friends. In all honesty, he wasn't sure what Miles would say. The shorter boy had a huge influence on him and he'd do anything for Miles, might it be what. Like they always say; love makes you crazy. Liam was deeply in love with Miles and he'd even admit it out loud.

Liam sat up on the mattress. Beside him was Miles laying peacefully sleeping. He smiled softly at the peaceful boy. Today was Miles' birthday; the day Miles would be officially legal. Liam knew how much Miles anticipated this day. In all honesty, it was the day Miles could make things official between them.

"This is definitely a view I could get used to." Liam heard the familiar voice next to him.

"Good morning." Liam and kissed him on the cheek.

"Morning." Miles said with a smile. "So, you know what day it is, right?" He asked Liam.

"How could I forget your birthday?" Liam asked sarcastically. "Happy birthday, Miles." He smiled softly before kissing the shorter boy.

"Would birthday sex be too much to ask for?" Miles asked him with a smirk.

"Depends." Liam answered playfully. "You like it or rough or gentle?" He smirked as Miles blushed furiously.

Liam chuckled at Miles sudden shyness. He made Miles speechless for the first time. Miles playfully hit him on the chest, telling him to stop. The raven-haired boy straddled him and smirked as they kissed. Hopefully, Kate wasn't being nosey this time and let them have privacy. That was until a book fell off of Miles' drawer and they knew.

Both separated quickly and pretended that they just woke up as Kate walked in with a smile. Both Miles and Liam knew where this was going. Kate was very predictable at times. Sometimes, Liam would do anything than to hang out with her. Now that Liam was going be occupied with Flora and Miles, he didn't have to help Kate with decor. It was something that he absolutely despised.

------------------------------------------------------------
I don't condone minor sex y'all, well at least not in the case where one is an adult and the other is a literal child.