❦𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜❦

|Fairchild Estate|
|Thursday|
|11:30|

Liam, Flora, Kate and Ms Grose were in the room where Kate was teaching Flora. They had been playing for awhile since Kate had to talk to Ms Grose about the nightmares. She had opened up a lot quicker to the older woman. Ms Grose listened to Kate and she knew what it was. The dreams were vivid and realistic and it scared Kate. She thought that Liam was right about this house.

There was something in this house that only Liam could sense and he warned her. He warned her not to move the doll. He warned her not to go deeper than what they knew. He warned her about the mirrors and what it was used for. She persisted that he was crazy. That he didn't know much about paranormal activity to begin with.

She felt guilty that she might've been wrong. Liam knew about Quint and he knew about Ms Gessel, but he didn't say anything. It wasn't his place to say anything since the ghost haunted the estate. He told her that everything in the estate was their property and shouldn't be moved. A property of a ghost was like jewels to a woman. It was theirs and they didn't want anyone touching it, besides the owners of the house and that was it.

She noticed that Miles had walked in. The boy terrified her. He hated her with a passion and would always pull Flora away from her. She didn't know how she made him upset, but she did. Miles wasn't so forgiving and it was clear. He enjoyed seeing her scared and jumpy.

"Hey." Miles said.

"Hi." Flora and Liam said in unison.

"Kate, can we play outside?" Flora asked her.

"Tell you what, how about we go out and get some ice cream?" She suggested.

Flora's mood changed. The smile that once crossed her face was gone and she looked at Miles. Liam knew that Kate knew what happened with Flora's parents and why she turned to Miles for comfort.

"Are you insane?" Liam asked his sister.

"No..." Kate trailed off.

"It sounds like a good idea. Right, Flora?" Miles asked his sister with a soft smile.

"I'm not sure, Miles." Her voice on the brink of breaking.

"How about I ask my friend to protect us?" He asked her carefully.

Liam sent him a look. They both shared similar looks to each other. Liam knew and Miles saw it in his face that the taller boy knew. Liam knew about Quint all along, but he said nothing to anyone. It was the reason that Quint didn't give Liam nightmares at all when Miles asked. Liam was smart, he knew about the spirits, but yet, it wasn't his place to say anything about them.

"Yeah." Flora replied.

"Hey, will you protect Flora and I?" He asked into an empty space.

"And Kate and Liam." Flora added.

"And Kate and Liam? You would? That's amazing." Miles said and turned to them.

"Yay!" Flora said excitedly.

"While we wait for Kate, I gotta talk to you." Miles told Liam.